***OFFICIAL*** What Are You Listening To Thread: Volume 5 (CCS 3.0 Edition)

Anytime45

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
You just proved my point

Bye
I guess we can add reading to the list of things you don't know much about lololol.

Go fake your death for message board empathy.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
I guess we can add reading to the list of things you don't know much about lololol.

Go fake your death for message board empathy.
Seeing 4 posts in a row from you in this thread leads me to believe some angry boomer can't help but F5 and reply to every post you're making, but to verify this I'd need to click something to show ignored content.

Anytime45

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Seeing 4 posts in a row from you in this thread leads me to believe some angry boomer can't help but F5 and reply to every post you're making, but to verify this I'd need to click something to show ignored content.
You nailed it. A certain back from the dead, Boomer McBoomeruski is very cranky today. Someone didn't get his morning pudding.

Anytime45

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
So weird how someone claims to know so much about a subject and then run for the exits as quickly as possible.

I wonder where all of these decades of experience "in the biz" came from. I'm gonna assume working at an FYE, stocking the latest cassette tapes and CDs. At best a very unsuccessful musician who peaked in high school when he didn't even place in the talent show.

I am curious to see if BB has a real background in music or if he just picks up a couple maracas every Cinco de Mayo and offends all of the local Hispanics as he drunkenly butchers every song in his Americanized sombrero. Or does his musical expertise date back to elementary school where everyone gets 15min to drool over a xylophone. Yes, i too am a musical expert.

He probably advanced to become some bass player, basically the long snapper of the music industry. Let me guess, blues music? LOLOLOL. So bad. Barely even a genre. They call it the blues because everyone who hears it becomes miserable.

Back the blue, not the blues.

ytsejam

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I'm not posting any bullshit EweToob link or anything but I'm rocking Ode To Joy because I got me a hot shit union job.
Rawr!

Liked Posts:
Got to be the best shopping cartist of ALL TIME! You will NEVER see anyone rock the shopping cart like this as long as you live.

Even the Ghost of Jimmy Hendrix is jealous.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
@Xuder O'Clam

Just listening to this album rabbitholing from Louis Cole and thought of u.