***OFFICIAL*** What Are You Listening To Thread: Volume 5 (CCS 3.0 Edition)

ytsejam

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

Rhapsody in Blue all proggy and shreddy like.
Raaawwwwrrr!!!

HSBOB

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Old guy,old song.....LOL!.....Things really start to shread @ the 6 minute mark!......

After seeing Chicago for the first time,Jimmy Hendrix told the band "they had a horn section that sounds like one set of lungs and your guitar player's better than me". Terry Kath was a groundbreaker and left us way to soon back in '78',the 'White Ray Charles' as he was known was also the band's baritone.

Last edited:

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
BB is extra angry today. At least he hasnt told people to kill themselves or pretended to be dead, so an improvement over the usual

Angry Boomer

President Mayhem
Donator
Liked Posts:
BB is extra angry today. At least he hasnt told people to kill themselves or pretended to be dead, so an improvement over the usual
Im happy as a lark, and very congenial.

75-758118_smiley-face-with-thumb-up.png

Urblock

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
You're a dick. I treated you as a friend. No more. You and pedo ommie can fuck off.

Angry Boomer

President Mayhem
Donator
Liked Posts:
Still friends with pedo ommie? Don't fuck with me . It.s just a board.
What makes you think Im his friend?
I never indicated I was

I used to fuck with him constantly in his music threads. He doesnt know shit about music

Last edited:

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
What makes you think Im his friend?
I never indicated I was

I used to fuck with him constantly in his music threads. He doesnt know shit about music
Being uninformed never stopped you from talking about things.

Angry Boomer

President Mayhem
Donator
Liked Posts:
Being uninformed never stopped you from talking about things.
Being in the music business for app 50+ years, I'd say I know a little bit. But I'm sure you know more.

You probably agree with Ommy that Ringo Starr was the best drummer ever to play...lol

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Being in the music business for app 50+ years, I'd say I know a little bit. But I'm sure you know more.

You probably agree with Ommy that Ringo Starr was the best drummer ever to play...lol
Link to where i said i know more please.

Thanks.

Angry Boomer

President Mayhem
Donator
Liked Posts:
Link to where i said i know more please.

Thanks.
It stands to reason that you do.

After all, no matter what subject is discussed on these boards, you seem to know more than anyone else, and you're not shy about telling everyone either. Plus, you then berate anyone you think doesn't have sufficient knowledge in that area.

Therefore, it stands to reason you know more about music that someone who was trained in it.

I capitulate to you, as you could probably tell me a thing or two about the music industry.

Have a nice day, as I"m done discussing anything with you.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
It stands to reason that you do.

After all, no matter what subject is discussed on these boards, you seem to know more than anyone else, and you're not shy about telling everyone either. Plus, you then berate anyone you think doesn't have sufficient knowledge in that area.

Therefore, it stands to reason you know more about music that someone who was trained in it.

I capitulate to you, as you could probably tell me a thing or two about the music industry.

Have a nice day, as I"m done discussing anything with you.
Thank God. Last time i posted a picture of my shotgun, you asked me what caliber my rifle was after trying to look like an expert on the subject.

I actually stay out of topics i don't know much about. Maybe i come in with a joke. But i dont say i know more than people. When i know im right on something, i am not afraid to let people know it. When someone has no clue what they're saying, i make sure to let them know it too.

What i know about music is this... I know what i like and what i dont and that music, like many things in life, is simply preference.

Angry Boomer

President Mayhem
Donator
Liked Posts:
You just proved my point

Bye