***OFFICIAL*** What are you watching right now?

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
The reviews are in, and they are spectacular, so I gotta get Disney.

if you have Verizon supposedly they are giving their customers free Disney + for a year. I have Verizon but haven’t look into it. Hope it’s not fools gold lol

number51

Señor Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
if you have Verizon supposedly they are giving their customers free Disney + for a year. I have Verizon but haven’t look into it. Hope it’s not fools gold lol

When you first posted the trailer I said it felt like the game Star Wars Knights Of The Old Republic which I thought was the best content SW had offered up. I know that statement pisses off the fanbois that watched 4,5,&6 as kids, and I get that, but those movies were aimed at children and SWKOR was not. This show has no Jar Jar or Ewoks, it looks serious.

Can't wait.

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
When you first posted the trailer I said it felt like the game Star Wars Knights Of The Old Republic which I thought was the best content SW had offered up. I know that statement pisses off the fanbois that watched 4,5,&6 as kids, and I get that, but those movies were aimed at children and SWKOR was not. This show has no Jar Jar or Ewoks, it looks serious.

Can't wait.

oh yeah I’m all in on almost everything Star Wars even the new trilogy. I’m not scared to call the new trilogy out for it being garbage. I watch things before I give my assessment it’s only fair

My comment on fools gold had to do with free Disney + for a year lol.

zack54attack

Bears
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. North Carolina Tar Heels
SuperStore.

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
I’m all caught up on power this season has been really good

DC

Minister of Archaic Titillations
Donator
Liked Posts:
Saw the first Zombieland last night. Light hearted and fun. Will see part two in the theaters now. 14/22

Penny Traitor

バカでも才能は一つ
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
Knocked out most of Wu-Tang: An American Saga during that never-ending rainstorm on Saturday.

Even as a huge fan of the music, it is much better than I expected it to be. Far superior to Straight Outta Compton although I may never look at RZA the same once I learned his name is really Bobby.

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
I feel like they're rushing this season. It's been good so far, but everyone turning on my homie so fast...like wtf.
The pace was good up until the last two episodes. Especially sundays. The finale is going to be a whirlwind

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
Jack Ryan season 2 starts Friday

Season one was 10/10

dweebs19

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Finished second season of Jack Ryan. It was fantastic. Would recommend. Also, the actor who plays "a man has no name" from GoT is also in this season. Didn't even recognize him at first.

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
Finished second season of Jack Ryan. It was fantastic. Would recommend. Also, the actor who plays "a man has no name" from GoT is also in this season. Didn't even recognize him at first.

yup good season even though Hollywood had to tinker with the truth about Venezuela lol. If you can get passed that it was a good season but it was rushed. But I get they want it to feel fast pace cause that’s how the intelligence world operates

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
I feel like they're rushing this season. It's been good so far, but everyone turning on my homie so fast...like wtf.

so on 50 cent ig he said tonight is the mid season finale for power. Maybe things aren’t being as rushed as we think it is?

dweebs19

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
so on 50 cent ig he said tonight is the mid season finale for power. Maybe things aren’t being as rushed as we think it is?
Yeah I watched today's episode thinking it was the series finale. Was kinda pissed at the end until I saw it said it was returning Jan 25 or something. Lol

HearshotKDS

Liked Posts:
Finally was able to finish Mindhunters season 2. Definitely not as good as the first season, kept finding myself thinking "I don't give a shit about their personal lives, solve crime/interview serial killers you boring fucks."

Starting Narcos now, it has been pretty entertaining.