***OFFICIAL*** What are you watching right now?

JimAKABlkhwks918

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Yes they are.

Every season tells a stand alone story, so you don't need to have seen any other season to watch which ever season....although if you watch them all, you will pick up on some loose connections to the other seasons.

Like if you want to go in chronological order, it would be:

Season 4
Season 2
Season 1
Season 3

(Season 2 is my personal favorite)

Just spent the last couple of nights watching the first four episodes of Season 4. Still a great show!

There is a character named "Doctor Senator". Do I really need to sell it more than that???
I'm through episode 3 of season 4....Doctor Senator is my favorite character..."We're a part of this land; like the wind, and the dirt."

Also was strangely attracted to Oretta Mayflower until she turned out to be speed snorting euthanizer who bakes pies laced with ipecac.

Penny Traitor

バカでも才能は一つ
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
Also was strangely attracted to Oretta Mayflower until she turned out to be speed snorting euthanizer who bakes pies laced with ipecac.

That's funny because the loonier she got, the more I was attracted to her. Really kind of sums up my life with the opposite sex, but I digress....

I recently found out the funeral home that is occupied by the Smutny family & Oretta's apartment across the street are about three blocks over from my place. Will have to hike on over there this week for some pics.

dweebs19

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Netfilix has a show called The Queen's Gambit. It's about an orphan who learns to play chess and uses that to improve her life. I think it's based on a novel. It's a great show so far.

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
I’m not done with schitts creek yet but was recommended utopia on prime. Anyone else watch it?

and heads up mandalorian season 2 drops Friday

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
I’m only three episodes into prime show utopia and I think allot of you would like it. Got five episodes to go so it can disappoint like many shows that have potential but so far I like it allot

after this show jumping back on Netflix to see barbarians

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
Netfilix has a show called The Queen's Gambit. It's about an orphan who learns to play chess and uses that to improve her life. I think it's based on a novel. It's a great show so far.
Almost done with it great recommendation exceeded my expectations

JimAKABlkhwks918

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I'm caught up on season 4 of Fargo and I'm jonesing now..... fuck.

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
City So Real

must-watch for any locals (try to avoid the coverage of the playoff loss). watching it, and having canvassed with ramirez-rosa, I feel like I am watching some other time or someone else's life. fuck this pandemic.

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
To the lake on Netflix is another foreign show that is pretty good. Especially right now cause it takes place during a pandemic crisis that’s out of hand

dweebs19

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Speaking of foreign shows, my wife got me into this show on Netflix called La Revolution. Going into it, I thought it was going to be a somewhat historical depiction of what the French Revolution was about. Basically, I thought it was going to be the French version of The Crown. It is not. This show is a historical fiction about the French Revolution with some aristocrats having immortality and vampires and blue blood and Voodoo spirits that visit you in your dreams. Shit is crazy. If you're into that kinda shit, give it a shot.

Penny Traitor

バカでも才能は一つ
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
I'm caught up on season 4 of Fargo and I'm jonesing now..... fuck.

I just watched the Season Finale. Just brutal.

Another solid entry in this great series. BTW...

I recently found out the funeral home that is occupied by the Smutny family & Oretta's apartment across the street are about three blocks over from my place

20201120_163758.jpg

JimAKABlkhwks918

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I just watched the Season Finale. Just brutal.

Another solid entry in this great series. BTW...

View attachment 8785
Recognized this place right away around episode 4: Gaetano and Constant Calamita walked across the street and in the background there were US 12 and 20 signs stacked...definitely not KC...they walked into this place after Gaetano slipped on the ice....a former Schlitz tied house at 94th and Ewing on the East Side....this is also where Loy had the driver stop and he got out and looked at the billboard for the credit card idea that he and Doctor Senator had tried to pitch to the bank.

Schlitz tied house.jpg

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
Cobra Kai season 3 is out on Netflix since yesterday. Almost done with it fucking best show on Netflix

last season of Vikings got released on prime before history channel. It prob needed to ended a couple seasons ago but I still finished it all

Burque

Huevos Rancheros
Liked Posts:
Cobra Kai season 3 is out on Netflix since yesterday. Almost done with it fucking best show on Netflix

last season of Vikings got released on prime before history channel. It prob needed to ended a couple seasons ago but I still finished it all

Are the 1st two seasons on netflix now as well?