***OFFICIAL*** What are you watching right now?

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
@dweebs19 i believe you suggested lupin I loved it.

Netflix international is killing Netflix America IMO

I’m going to start tribes of Europa next.

dweebs19

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
@dweebs19 i believe you suggested lupin I loved it.

Netflix international is killing Netflix America IMO

I’m going to start tribes of Europa next.
Oh I've heard people talking about that show. I haven't watched it yet. I will definitely give it a shot as well. International Netflix has some good shows.

zack54attack

Bears
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. North Carolina Tar Heels
Is it worth using my free Hulu trial to catch up?

I think so. 50 minute episodes. 3 seasons with 10 each. So you'd have to binge hard.

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
I binged snowfall. At first I was like hasn’t this been done already. But the more you watch I like the angle how devastating crack was to those neighborhoods and what it did to people who had a future but ruined their lives just off one hit.

Hawkeye OG

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Looks like I will be watching Hachi tonight because the wife wants a 'good cry' :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Rented out a theater today and watched Spaceballs with some close friends and family. It was great to see it on the big screen for the first time. That movie gets me every time. I miss Rick Moranis.

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
The show fargo on Hulu has some of the most interesting characters man lol. I find it hard to believe this is based on a true story

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
The show fargo on Hulu has some of the most interesting characters man lol. I find it hard to believe this is based on a true story
I enjoy that show as well. Now I'm digging into Atlanta. Donald Glover is a very talented man.

TL1961

Liked Posts:
Fargo the movie had the intro that it was based on a true story, but it actually was not. Fargo the TV show has been repeating that same introduction.
None of it is based on a true story.

I love Fargo both the movie and the TV show so I’m not complaining just pointing out that the Coen brothers mentioned long ago that that was a little bit of a joke that nobody knew was fake.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Fargo the movie had the intro that it was based on a true story, but it actually was not. Fargo the TV show has been repeating that same introduction.

I love Fargo both the movie and the TV show so I’m not complaining just pointing out that the Coen brothers mentioned long ago that that was a little bit of a joke that nobody knew was fake.
I like to pretend that Bloodsport is truly based on the real life events of Frank Dux.

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:

Damn that kind of ruins the shows appeal what a kill joy lol

airtime143

This place is dead and buried.
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:

I love that show. Love the way they change stories every season.
I have the newest season hiding in my dvr, and for whatever reason have not started it, which is weird- I have loved ever season so far.