***OFFICIAL*** What are you watching right now?

nvanprooyen

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Nice. Season 5 just wrapped up a few weeks ago. Who's your favorite character? For me it's probably Wags. Or maybe Wendy. She is the glue that holds it all together.

nvanprooyen

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Anyone watch / watching Ted Lasso?

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
It’s crazy how this season was part two of the original that didn’t finish before Covid. The actor for chuck must of had a rough Covid he looked like he caught Aids in second part lol

btw ax by far is my fav character.

nvanprooyen

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
It’s crazy how this season was part two of the original that didn’t finish before Covid. The actor for chuck must of had a rough Covid he looked like he caught Aids in second part lol

btw ax by far is my fav character.
Yeah, Axe is pretty great. There's a bunch of good ones on the show. I found myself rooting against Chuck most of the time. Such a power hungry, vindictive, petty asshole.

Not gonna say anything that might spoil season 5 for those who may have not seen it yet.

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
Yeah, Axe is pretty great. There's a bunch of good ones on the show. I found myself rooting against Chuck most of the time. Such a power hungry, vindictive, petty asshole.

Not gonna say anything that might spoil season 5 for those who may have not seen it yet.
Yeah for sure watching what to say especially last season interesting ending. I think it’s just in our nature to root for anyone vs the gov. They have unlimited resources and do dirty going after anyone they target. Very hard to take the gov side over a citizen at least that’s how it is for me

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
I got a new iPhone so have 3 months free Apple TV anything worth watching? It’s prob the only streaming service I don’t have lol

nvanprooyen

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Yeah for sure watching what to say especially last season interesting ending. I think it’s just in our nature to root for anyone vs the gov. They have unlimited resources and do dirty going after anyone they target. Very hard to take the gov side over a citizen at least that’s how it is for me
Yeah, Axe isn't exactly a "good guy", but somehow still infinitely more likable than the government/legal system.

nvanprooyen

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
I got a new iPhone so have 3 months free Apple TV anything worth watching? It’s prob the only streaming service I don’t have lol
Ted Lasso. Foundation seems like it might be good so far if you like sci-fi. Only 5 episodes in.

nvanprooyen

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears

Hawkeye OG

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Nice. Season 5 just wrapped up a few weeks ago. Who's your favorite character? For me it's probably Wags. Or maybe Wendy. She is the glue that holds it all together.
Definitely wags lol. Dollar Bill is good too. Wags is such a degenerate tho lol

Hawkeye OG

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:

I like both Chuck and Axe. I didn't really start painting Chuck as the villain until the Ice Juice IPO. That was messed up, but I love these shows when they have mind games like that. Each person is playing chess and it's tough to figure out their next moves until it's revealed.

I was a Taylor Mason fan until this current season lol. Something about Wendy is sexy.

Hawkeye OG

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
So I finished season 4. I need Showtime to watch season 5. If you give me your login, I'll venmo @zack54attack 20 bucks right now for the site

@nvanprooyen thoughts?

If not, I've watched hundreds of hours of Billions at this point. I'm ruthless

ruprecht

Bills Board Hall of Famer
Donator
Liked Posts:
I like both Chuck and Axe. I didn't really start painting Chuck as the villain until the Ice Juice IPO. That was messed up, but I love these shows when they have mind games like that. Each person is playing chess and it's tough to figure out their next moves until it's revealed.

I was a Taylor Mason fan until this current season lol. Something about Wendy is sexy.
Probably because she IS sexy

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
Just activated my free trial of Apple TV. Whoever recommended Ted lasso thank you. This is good stuff lol

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
Got all caught up on succession. This season has been so garbage so far

TL1961

Liked Posts:
Catching up on old posts here.

Started watching Billions after seeing posts about it. I like it, but I wish both main characters were dialed back a bit.

Axe is so smug his character is hard to take. Keeps me from binging but I am still interested.

I am only a few episodes in though.

It was driving me crazy trying to think of where I had seen Wendy before. She was in Mad Men briefly.

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
Apple TV free trial has taken up my free time

- see- if you enjoy armies of blind people battling it out go for it lol

-foundation- I really like it and prob going to read the books

-Ted lasso-funny ass shit great watch

-invasion- it’s alright if you have nothing to watch

Prob check out servant next

Hawkeye OG

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Catching up on old posts here.

Started watching Billions after seeing posts about it. I like it, but I wish both main characters were dialed back a bit.

Axe is so smug his character is hard to take. Keeps me from binging but I am still interested.

I am only a few episodes in though.

It was driving me crazy trying to think of where I had seen Wendy before. She was in Mad Men briefly.
Keep watching. It's a great show. I'm only through season 4. Season 5 was just released, but I need to pony up for Showtime to watch it. I just loathe adding additional subscription services so I like to wait until there are multiple shows out, bing them all and then cancel.

I'm currently re-watching and getting caught up on Ozark. Half way thru season 2 and haven't seen season 3 yet.