***OFFICIAL*** What are you watching right now?

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
Finished peaky blinders new season it was not as good as the other seasons imo

Started Marianne on Netflix. First episode pretty good so going to probably watch the whole thing

zack54attack

Bears
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. North Carolina Tar Heels
Wife is finishing Breaking Bad. Waiting until she's done to watch El Camino.

RacerX

Silicon Valley CA Bears H
Liked Posts:
Finished peaky blinders new season it was not as good as the other seasons imo

Started Marianne on Netflix. First episode pretty good so going to probably watch the whole thing

I just finished last night, only 6 episodes seemed inadequate.

Loved Littlefinger's Aberama character, but nothing comes close to the awesomeness of Arthur.

Penny Traitor

バカでも才能は一つ
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
Wife is finishing Breaking Bad. Waiting until she's done to watch El Camino.

I did not know El Camino was up already. Gonna have to check it out this weekend.

Right now, I am just getting started on the final season of The Good Place. Impressed it actually got four seasons as I still have not met anyone else that is watching it and a situational comedy built on a heavy foundation of philosophical themes is not for everyone, but a stellar cast pulled it off very well.

Netflix has the first three seasons...so it is not too late to join my party of one.

Xuder O'Clam

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Has anyone tried watching the 2nd season of The Terror?

I enjoyed the first season, but it was probably Jared Harris and a couple of other actors who kept it interesting.

But the 2nd season is perhaps one of the worst things I have ever tried watching. Brutal writing, and even worse acting. Just jumbled crap. I have no idea why they tried doing this.

I'm getting so jaded, that I am having problems suspending disbelief for any fictional show or book now.

number51

Señor Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
I did not know El Camino was up already. Gonna have to check it out this weekend.

Right now, I am just getting started on the final season of The Good Place. Impressed it actually got four seasons as I still have not met anyone else that is watching it and a situational comedy built on a heavy foundation of philosophical themes is not for everyone, but a stellar cast pulled it off very well.

Netflix has the first three seasons...so it is not too late to join my party of one.

I've been enjoying this since season one, how can you not appreciate a show with so many Blake Bortles references.

HearshotKDS

Liked Posts:
Halfway through season 1 of Mindhunter and loving it. Wife hates it because she's ethnic and from a culture that believes in censoring anything remotely adult on TV. I volunteer to watch the baby for an hour to kick her out of the TV room so I can get an episode in now and again.

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:

El Camino was very meh to me

ruprecht

Bills Board Hall of Famer
Donator
Liked Posts:
Has anyone tried watching the 2nd season of The Terror?

I enjoyed the first season, but it was probably Jared Harris and a couple of other actors who kept it interesting.

But the 2nd season is perhaps one of the worst things I have ever tried watching. Brutal writing, and even worse acting. Just jumbled crap. I have no idea why they tried doing this.

I'm getting so jaded, that I am having problems suspending disbelief for any fictional show or book now.

It was awful and I quit watching

DC

Minister of Archaic Titillations
Donator
Liked Posts:
El Camino...a couple of good moments but so boring and drawn out! 5/10. Bah!