Offseason? Extra Football XFL

Spartan

The Truth
Donator
I like that it starts right after the week of the SB so FB junkies can immediately keep their FB fix satiated. Don't know how much real talent they'll get but if it goes good for a year or 2 they could start paying more and get more talent that way. Initially, I still don't expect much from them though.

gilder121

CCS Donator
Donator
I hope it succeeds. More higher level leagues is a good thing for football overall. With that being said, I have no intention of going back to live TV just for the XFL, so I likely won't watch a down.

Jack Lantern

Ditch Mitch's college competition (whom he couldn't beat out for 2 years) is in this league.

Marquise Williams is QB of the New York Guardians. Wonder if Pace will send some scouts to his games...hmmm

freddylamar

I'm pulling for the league to succeed. Anything to break up the long off-season of no football. I'll watch it. Just gotta find a team to pull for. Anyone know where to find the rosters?

MarylandBear111

O Doyle Rules
Donator
My favorite teams
Chicago Cubs Chicago Bulls Chicago Bears Maryland Terrapins
I like that it starts right after the week of the SB so FB junkies can immediately keep their FB fix satiated. Don't know how much real talent they'll get but if it goes good for a year or 2 they could start paying more and get more talent that way. Initially, I still don't expect much from them though.
Will anyone even have any warrior spirit?

BearDownZZ

DFS is a big deal. I'm shocked at all the NFL DFS content providers are heavy into DFS golf. XFL embracing DraftKings and FanDuel and other platforms will help a lot.

College, golf and soccer aren't as receptive to advertising from DFS and online betting, but there is big money in sponsorships. If you start watching XFL games and see nothing but DraftKings ads, then expect it will stick around.