Oh sweet Jesus. The return..... Of Mitch????

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
When. Right now? At this point Houston would have been better off not taking Watson. They got nothing out of Watson except making him the 2nd highest player in football causing other players not being able to be signed, followed immediately by him demanding to be traded because he couldn't pick the GM lol, followed by so much legal problems that he was inactive all year and the rest of the NFL staying away.
Stop using the legal bs that no one knew about and couldn’t see coming.
As a football player, who is better?

DaaBears

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

So far Watson has performed better on the field. As to your comment, player attitude does have a lot to do with team success. Tom Brady is great, but agreeing to make only a percentage of other QB's that want to make 25% of the team payroll has brought him team championships.

Watson may be the nicest guy in the world and turn this around. I just see what I read in articles. I hope he does. I don't know what is true about the off the field stuff.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
So far Watson has performed better on the field. As to your comment, player attitude does have a lot to do with team success. Tom Brady is great, but agreeing to make only a percentage of other QB's that want to make 25% of the team payroll has brought him team championships.
Tom Brady was winning championships before a contract extension was ever mentioned.

Jesus, some of you Mitch apologists/Watson haters are on a completely different planet.

DaaBears

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Tom Brady was winning championships before a contract extension was ever mentioned.

Jesus, some of you Mitch apologists/Watson haters are on a completely different planet.

Cool

MakeMyDay

VISIONARY
Donator
Liked Posts:
How would you like to be Houston right now?

I think they are on the hook for like $60M guaranteed

For those that think Houston drafted the right guy - What makes you think that scouts from other teams didn't know he was a turd in college and that is why he dropped down in the draft?

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Under a different coach, Mitch might be a better player. But there is no guarantee.

He could be a lot more successful as the same player with more confidence and better plays. Would love to have him backing up Justin.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
How would you like to be Houston right now?

I think they are on the hook for like $60M guaranteed

For those that think Houston drafted the right guy - What makes you think that scouts from other teams didn't know he was a turd in college and that is why he dropped down in the draft?
This doesn't answer my question but thanks.

JP Hochbaum

Liked Posts:
Mitch was actually top 3 on deep passes in his first year under Fox, when they ran a heavy play action offense. I think Nagy's offense made him less decisive and that lack of mental clarity makes it hard to be accurate.

Reactions: Myk