Oh what a night.

ruprecht

Bills Board Hall of Famer
Donator
Liked Posts:
Wasn't late December or '63, but I vaguely remember losing my virginity. There was a bottle of Jim Beam involved, a campfire seduction, 1 minute of bliss by the trail, and later, poison ivy from my taint to my peehole. Also, on Monday I discovered she had a fairly luxurious mustache. In my defense, those are hard to see in the firefight.

So, you guys have any cherry popping stories?

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Wasn't late December or '63, but I vaguely remember losing my virginity. There was a bottle of Jim Beam involved, a campfire seduction, 1 minute of bliss by the trail, and later, poison ivy from my taint to my peehole. Also, on Monday I discovered she had a fairly luxurious mustache. In my defense, those are hard to see in the firefight.

Cemetary was my game.

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
I picked her up from her mall job at barnes and noble in my dad's truck while my parents were out of town. I almost splooged on the drive home

Omeletpants

Save America
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Colorado Rockies
  1. Atlanta United FC
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  2. Orlando Magic
  3. Phoenix Suns
  4. Sacramento Kings
  1. Columbus Blue Jackets

What was his name?

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
For me it was an eighth, a grape swisher and a massage that got me in the hen house. Before I knew it she was unzipping my pants and sucking. There began my lifelong obsession with getting head. Like 5 minutes later I spooged in her mouth after she had said tell me when you're going to cum. I felt bad so I went down on her for like an hour even though I didn't have a fucking clue what I was doing. I just remembered what a friend told me once. Write the alphabet with your tongue until you find a letter that makes her squirm and repeat. By then my soldier was saluting again and we had the most glorious 15 minutes of sex.

I need whiskey after remembering that one.

ruprecht

Donator
Liked Posts:
For me it was an eighth, a grape swisher and a massage that got me in the hen house. Before I knew it she was unzipping my pants and sucking. There began my lifelong obsession with getting head. Like 5 minutes later I spooged in her mouth after she had said tell me when you're going to cum. I felt bad so I went down on her for like an hour even though I didn't have a fucking clue what I was doing. I just remembered what a friend told me once. Write the alphabet with your tongue until you find a letter that makes her squirm and repeat. By then my soldier was saluting again and we had the most glorious 15 minutes of sex.

Lol.

R_Mac_1

Liked Posts:
In high school I had been talking to this girl and hanging out a bit. One night we were riding around with some of my buddies and we all went up my friend's property where we partied. They all went ahead and we stayed behind in my friend's car to make out. Next thing I know we were banging on his back seat (a two door grand Prix). Halfway through my friend came back to the car and saw my naked ass thrusting on his back seat. It was hilarious.

I'm married to her now. Been together 14 years.

DC

Minister of Archaic Titillations
Donator
Liked Posts:

+1 on the addiction to head. When it's good, it's fucking glorious!

ruprecht

Donator
Liked Posts:
In high school I had been talking to this girl and hanging out a bit. One night we were riding around with some of my buddies and we all went up my friend's property where we partied. They all went ahead and we stayed behind in my friend's car to make out. Next thing I know we were banging on his back seat (a two door grand Prix). Halfway through my friend came back to the car and saw my naked ass thrusting on his back seat. It was hilarious.

Excellent. Thank you for sharing!

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks

Still a better love story than Twilight.

Urblock

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
We were at the 100 Mile Trail Ride. People that like horses would get together for a week of riding and fun. A couple hundred people from all over Illinois and Indiana. The first day I met some girls. One was a 19 yr old beauty that took a quick liking to me. I was 13 and ready. While the Friday night dance was going we went to my camper and she showed me how to have fun. Was ready for round 2 when the door opened. My stepdad was laughing and her Dad was pissed. They drove 200 miles that night to take her home. The rest of the weekend men would smile and tell me that's the way boy.

ruprecht

Donator
Liked Posts:
We were at the 100 Mile Trail Ride. People that like horses would get together for a week of riding and fun. A couple hundred people from all over Illinois and Indiana. The first day I met some girls. One was a 19 yr old beauty that took a quick liking to me. I was 13 and ready. While the Friday night dance was going we went to my camper and she showed me how to have fun. Was ready for round 2 when the door opened. My stepdad was laughing and her Dad was pissed. They drove 200 miles that night to take her home. The rest of the weekend men would smile and tell me that's the way boy.

Way to go Urblock!

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I wish Ommy would share. Perhaps his first time was with a Civil War era nurse near the battlefield?

tumblr_inline_nc9sr76RSJ1sxqs0h.gif

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks

gangsta.jpg

ruprecht

Donator
Liked Posts:

Upon further review Im not sure that was legal, but good job buddy.