Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
former-chicago-bears-safety-adrian-amos-trolls-the-team-after-the-andy-dalton-signing-bjs

I remember this trolling ,but there was no comeback answer because he was fucking right. Dalton wasn't the answer.

Now the Bears have Fields and Green Bay most likely lost Rodgers. Bears Fans remember this. He who laughs last, laugh best. We are going laugh all the way to the bears' multiple championships. Fuck you Adrian Amos and Fuck the Green Bay Packers.

knoxville7

I have the stride of a gazelle
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
former-chicago-bears-safety-adrian-amos-trolls-the-team-after-the-andy-dalton-signing-bjs

I remember this trolling ,but there was no comeback answer because he was fucking right. Dalton wasn't the answer.

Now the Bears have Fields and Green Bay most likely lost Rodgers. Bears Fans remember this. He who laughs last, laugh best. We are going laugh all the way to the bears' multiple championships. Fuck you Adrian Amos and Fuck the Green Bay Packers.

GB did a pretty great job of wasting 25 years or so of hall of fame qb play. Only 2 rings to show for it. Let’s hope the bears maximize fields if he ends up being a star like I think he will

Midwaymonster75

Liked Posts:
GB did a pretty great job of wasting 25 years or so of hall of fame qb play. Only 2 rings to show for it. Let’s hope the bears maximize fields if he ends up being a star like I think he will
Actually nearly 30 years and since 2000 they have 1 more Superbowl appearance and win than the bears do.

knoxville7

I have the stride of a gazelle
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
what two super bowls did they win since 2000? I couldve sworn it was 1 and they lost another.

last I checked it’s 2021 and 29 years ago takes you to 1992, not 2000. Not sure where you came up with the year 2000 as being the marker

TL1961

Liked Posts:
what two super bowls did they win since 2000? I couldve sworn it was 1 and they lost another.
You can't seriously be trying to prove you were right on this, can you?

You tried to make the Favre-Rodgers era 30 years long, while cutting the superbowl window to 20.

They won two with Favre and Rodgers. Below what you'd hope for as a GB fan. But there really isn't any way you're going to convince us it was one.

msadows

Liked Posts:
Look at the upside for Amos, at least he only has to play with Jordan loves shitty scrub ass for one year.

I doubt Green Bay retains his services for the 4th year since he’s gonna make 11m+

Midwaymonster75

Liked Posts:
You can't seriously be trying to prove you were right on this, can you?

You tried to make the Favre-Rodgers era 30 years long, while cutting the superbowl window to 20.

They won two with Favre and Rodgers. Below what you'd hope for as a GB fan. But there really isn't any way you're going to convince us it was one.
I was making two different points genius. Not my fault you didnt understand.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Fun Bears Fact:

Half of Adrian Amos' interceptions since signing with the Packers were thrown by Mitchell Trubisky.
Jack Nicholson Nod GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY