Ok, Goldman is out. Who fills in for him?

OliverTwistCone

Liked Posts:
No issue with players opting out. I get it. Our defense has the makings of a Top 3 or better D. Who fills in? Bilal Nichols played NT in college. DLine of Hicks, RRH, and Nichols is still ok with me. Any idea of who we might want to bring in? Possible trade options? Who you all got?

dennehy

Liked Posts:
I think we'll see a lot of even fronts; probably would have been that way anyway.

My guess is they sign a big space eater off the street because they don't really have one of those now, but mostly it's going to be more one gaping.

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Sucks to lose him but he was gone next offseason anyhow. Just too much money for a guy that doesn't rush the QB

Payton!34

Liked Posts:
How does opting out affect this years cap?

can you cut them? Oh I would cut the shit Out of them! What about all the essential grocery workers, nurses, firefighters, police,

the people that fed his fat ass and those who protect his fat ass????It’s a spit in their face!
What medical issue could he possibly have that makes him high risk? Being fat, diabetes, sickle cell?

Penny Traitor

バカでも才能は一つ
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
How does opting out affect this years cap?

It completely removes the player's base salary for the season, so the Bears just got a bump of almost five million.
can you cut them?

You could, but it would change nothing and you still owe him all of his guaranteed money.

I would cut the shit Out of them! What about all the essential grocery workers, nurses, firefighters, police, the people that fed his fat ass and those who protect his fat ass???? It’s a spit in their face!
What medical issue could he possibly have that makes him high risk? Being fat, diabetes, sickle cell?

Wow.

Please calm down. It's literally only a game.

dennehy

Liked Posts:
Perfectly said! I was struggling to not call him a pussy or greedy fuck! I’m sorry but this pisses me off. I’d fucking cut every one of these Greedy pussies!

giphy.gif

JUSTFINGWIN

Liked Posts:
It completely removes the player's base salary for the season, so the Bears just got a bump of almost five million.

You could, but it would change nothing and you still owe him all of his guaranteed money.

Wow.

Please calm down. It's literally only a game.
Obviously, it’s more than a game.

TL1961

Liked Posts:
Perfectly said! I was struggling to not call him a pussy or greedy fuck! I’m sorry but this pisses me off. I’d fucking cut every one of these Greedy pussies!
What does greed have to do with it?