Olin Kreutz attacks CHGO employee.

Spitta Andretti

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
First he's punching teammates and now coworkers.

Like any team would want this fucking idiot coaching for them. He deserves less than that 14 an hour

ThatGuyRyan

Dongbears is THE worst
Donator
Liked Posts:
Clearly the free reign to say whatever you want on the internet hasn't been great for your mental health since even desperate police departments paying just more than Sonic Drive-In aren't too keen on giving you a Glock and badge to do revenue collection on local speed traps. You get a little too high on yourself and are egged on by other misanthropes and weirdos who use this website as basically their last bastion of narcissistic autism.

If you left the house ever and acted the way in public as you do on here someone like Olin Kreutz would offer you the type of correction that obviously has always been lacking from you life.
You seem upset

Bears4Ever_34

Liked Posts:
Didn’t Kendall gill get suspended a year for punching a co-worker at comcast sports? Shit happens…not the end of the world for Olin.
Yeah, he punched Tim Doyle and got suspended for the rest of the year.

He'll probably be blacklisted from appearing on air for a while, and then somebody will give him another shot eventually.

Mighty Joe Young

Living in Troll's Heads Rent-Free for Decades
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Kreutz was much better in his mind than he was ever on the field. Thought he was always a badass but he was the tallest midget for much of his career. To me his opinions have always meant d**k.

Yep, total napoleon complex - which is why I bet so many douchebros on here can relate to him :p

Major Ursa

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Vegas Golden Knights
  1. Utah State Aggies
Yep, total napoleon complex - which is why I bet so many douchebros on here can relate to him :p
Fun fact. Napoleon was around 5'6 which was around average height for the day and age. Cartoonists drew him as a little guy and the imagery stuck.

CaliBearFan

Liked Posts:
Olin is a hot head. It's part of what made him a Great Bear. You have to take the good with the bad to an extent. It's foolish to expect that all these players can be gladiators on the field - most suffering from CTE - and then act like a typical office dork when they retire.
He was most likely in the wrong, but we have no idea how much the other party was in the wrong yet. If you want to live your life by making assumptions abouts facts you do not know yet go ahead and live your life a fool. The reality of football is it calls for people to be violent and more often than not injures their brain in the process.
We are all actively supporting a sport that we know causes brain damage. The players are informed and it is their choice to play, but shitting on players when they act like they have brain damage is ignorant IMO. Again he is most likely in the wrong, but it is most likely from playing the sport that we are all here supporting.

sevvy

Get rich, or try dying
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
I actually liked a lot of the analysis that Kreutz provided on the post-game show with Briggs and Alex Brown. It's too bad he's such a meathead.

FozzyBear

Token CCS Minority
Liked Posts:
sometimes you gotta stick a mfer in a locker.

Zvbxrpl

Liked Posts:
Guessing this wasn't on set unless Olin carried him to a locker.

Long story short, don't piss off a dude much bigger/stronger than you with brain damage/CTE and a known hot streak from playing a violent game for over a decade, no matter how misguided he is protecting the player who's actually played said violent game (who does suck) over a scrawny assed comm major who never has.

Mighty Joe Young

Living in Troll's Heads Rent-Free for Decades
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Fun fact. Napoleon was around 5'6 which was around average height for the day and age. Cartoonists drew him as a little guy and the imagery stuck.

Interesting. Still doesn't change the name or the meaning of the psychological complex ?

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Kreutz was much better in his mind than he was ever on the field. Thought he was always a badass but he was the tallest midget for much of his career. To me his opinions have always meant d**k.
He's a dick but also deservedly made 6 Pro Bowls.

Enasic

Who are the brain police?
Liked Posts:
Yeah, he punched Tim Doyle and got suspended for the rest of the year.

He'll probably be blacklisted from appearing on air for a while, and then somebody will give him another shot eventually.
Not sure who Tim Doyle is but he probably deserved it