1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Dicks will dick.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My point was, at some time or another this working relationship was not going to workout. It was bound to blow up. It was a relationship set up for disaster.

You have two college kids who never played football trying to talk football with Kruetz who was playing for the Bears when those guys were in diapers. If you ever listened to Moreano, you would know he speaks with a sense of arrogance. He thinks his view is the supreme and only correct view.

To get through an episode or two, sure, ok. But to try and have a longterm working relationship, it was never going go work. Kruetz would eventually recognize these kids for what they were and would lose football respect for them. He doesn't need the money. Why waste his time talking to these bozos?

This doesn't mean he is vindicated for shoving some dude in a locker, if that is indeed what he did. But you were playing with fire to begin with.
Cope. There are tons of people that played football that do these media jobs like professionals and don't physically assault their colleagues. It isn't "playing with fire" to hire someone and expect them not to physically harm another employee. It isn't an excuse for workplace violence just because they got paid millions of dollars to play a game

Orange&Blue

Liked Posts:
Yeah CHGO was not a good fit for Olin. His weekly hits on The Score had new activity to react to and he had some useful commentary. But CHGO is trying to do daily podcasts and Olin simply doesn't seem to show interest in developing past his five or so talking points. You can only hear him so many times mention George offering $15 or how Pace didn't invest in the offensive line. He didn't seem to have the commitment to deep dive on certain narrow topics like a new draft pick or a potential prospect. Also his conflict of interest with Mustipher always affected his commentary. He's just not a good fit for a frequent media personality. Too bad it had to end with violence instead of him just recognizing it wasn't a good fit and walking away.

MakeMyDay

VISIONARY
Donator
Liked Posts:
"Former Bears center Olin Kreutz grabbed the neck of CHGO colleague Adam Hoge"

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
I have a disclaimer in my waiting area that states," If you insist on asking dumb questions about what you have read online about eyes like we are on the same level, I,iueyedoc, as a trained professional may become physically violent with you. Should you suffer physical harm by my hands, please understand it is your own fault. "

Works for me 95% of the time.

PrideisBears

Bully Mod
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Which CCS member would you stuff in a locker?

This is all for fun btw

BaBaBlacksheep

Half Mod.
Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:

Aquineas

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
No word on whom he hit, but he's been let go...