Olin Kreutz says Alex Bars may start at center Sunday

Stephen_Roto

CCS Podcast Guy
Donator
Liked Posts:
Draft Dr. Phil and Shayne "The Smartest Man" Marsaw were joined by Bears legend Olin Kreutz on last night's Keepin It 100 to get his insights, and says Alex Bars may be the starting Bears center on Sunday. Watch below!

Mdbearz

Liked Posts:
Yet a trade for Alex Mack was obviously off the table......

Alex Bars, has never played Center in college or the Pros......

We went from 3 Centers (Daniels, Whitehair and Mustipher) down to possibly none this week...... I guess no GM could possibly anticipate that much carnage.

However, Pace and the team had an indication that it was a possible issue, yet they have done nothing.

Massie was not playing well before his injury, place him on IR, and go pick up a center off the street

Off the Street, a center like Grasu, we drafted him and gave him every chance to excel, if I remember correctly he could snap the ball just fine, gave great effort, but just was weak at the point of attack. 2 out of 3 is better than having bad snaps all night long. Remember how bad Whitehair was at snapping the ball, and how disruptive it was to the timing of the play?

Just sitting on their fuckin hands and having the most athletic guy left on the roster snap the ball and call out adjustments, smart....hide behind the chainsaws smart...

Mdbearz

Liked Posts:
Maybe Olin can come out of retirement for the Bears? :unsure:

Icculus

The Great and Knowledgeable
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Army Black Knights
What are Jay Hilgenberg and Jerry Fontenot up to these days?

Huxster

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Didn't Grasu start for the 49ers the other day ??

Mdbearz

Liked Posts:
Yeah, I guess that is what I get for using Walter Football as a reference for who is available ?

RiDLer80

First time, long time.
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Miami Hurricanes
  2. Northern Illinois Huskies
Boy Sunday is gonna be a fun one!

...if we play

NCChiFan

Bald, fat, toothless
Donator
Liked Posts:
Boy Sunday is gonna be a fun one!

...if we play
Perhaps the Bears can fill in the O line with all TE's. That could be fun. Just run outside make those poor D. lineman run left, then run right, then left, then right.

hebs

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I think Jamarcus Webb is available

Montucky

Liked Posts:
He's been very good for them. We gave up way too early on him, he just needed to spend a couple years bulking up.

vabearsfan15

Liked Posts:
Sam Mustapha has officially been ruled out...I think they should put in Dieter Eiselen out at Center. Really want him to get a chance, but understand the two 7th rounders are lined up in front of him for snaps

greg23

Liked Posts:
So...definitely out for Sunday

Mustipher
Whitehair
Massie (ir)
Wims (suspended)
Trubisky
Jenkins
RRH

Kmet looks doubtful

Hero boy Bray will be backup
Ridley should be active
No fking clue who the three backup ol are as I believe you must suit up 8 on gameday
They'd be morons to NOT have another rb active as I could see a run heavy game plan + with the amount of injuries they should be able to activate a miller/Pierce and get them some work

Payton!34

Liked Posts:
Sam Mustapha has officially been ruled out...I think they should put in Dieter Eiselen out at Center. Really want him to get a chance, but understand the two 7th rounders are lined up in front of him for snaps

I will go out on a limb and say this dude will be a stud for years to come. He’a got the attitude and the strength!!!!

Sometimes I just don’t get the personnel decisions from the pros that work in the industry!

is it possible that ifedi could play tackle this weekend