OMG what did the Lions just do?

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I’m not trying to be cool. That’s literally what posters on the Lions forum said. They actually called you a douchebag rather than a tool.

So why are you on the Bears forum!
Just to annoy you and get in your head.

Seems to be working quite well, now, please resort back to your third grade insults, I find them the most amusing.

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Did you notice the original post was racial? Or are u blind and stupid at the same time which is pretty sad ....
Yeah...it’s bullshit by both of you.

So you see one cocksucker slurping decency out of humanity and you grab the first cock you see?

(No offense to actual cock suckers intended, god bless them always)

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I admire the strength of your deflection skills. +1 for reminding CCS that Ryan Pace wasn't a very good general manager however.

this past Super Bowl was definitely fixed, but that Panthers/Broncos one where Peyton Manning once again couldn't throw more than 5 yards definitely seems suspect to me still to this very day. so in theory Newton could have won, but the league probably wanted Manning to win more you know. I don't much understand why you had to go the racial route here.
Cam Newton “COULD” have won sure, but he’s all cock and no balls. He could have.

But to win he would have had to jump on a loose ball but he didn’t think the key moment of a Super Bowl was worth risking a defensive end body jumping into the shit with a bunch of like defensive ends and stuff.

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
I’m not trying to be cool. That’s literally what posters on the Lions forum said. They actually called you a douchebag rather than a tool.

So why are you on the Bears forum!

He was banned. Don't bother asking him. He'll never admit it.

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Not only is he a 50 year old virgin, he's also a R3.
Perfect, more third grade humor. You really seem hung up on that whole sex thing, problems at home maybe? Feelings of inadequacy?

MikeDitkaPolishSausage

Liked Posts:
Just to annoy you and get in your head.

Seems to be working quite well, now, please resort back to your third grade insults, I find them the most amusing.
You are more pathetic than I thought if you actually think you are annoying Bears fans and getting in their heads. The obvious truth is you are stuck and addicted to a Bears forum. That’s next level sadness.

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
You are more pathetic than I thought if you actually think you are annoying Bears fans and getting in their heads. The obvious truth is you are stuck and addicted to a Bears forum. That’s next level sadness.
I leveled up? Imagine, a lions fans making comments in a thread about......wait for it.......The Lions! What is funny is that on any given day there are 1-3 threads about the Lions on the Bears forum, and I did not create any of them.

MikeDitkaPolishSausage

Liked Posts:
He was banned. Don't bother asking him. He'll never admit it.
I know he won’t ever admit why he’s on a Bears forum. He doesn’t pull through when he loses bets and afraid to speak the truth. No wonder why he needs JW’s fingers up his B-Hole to achieve pleasure

MikeDitkaPolishSausage

Liked Posts:
I leveled up? Imagine, a lions fans making comments in a thread about......wait for it.......The Lions! What is funny is that on any given day there are 1-3 threads about the Lions on the Bears forum, and I did not create any of them.
Imagine a Lions fan being on a Bears forum having more posts than the majority of Bears fans…….You are stuck and addicted.

So why are you on and addicted to a Bears forum?

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
I'm making those threads for you, because I'm the only person here that likes and respects you, and I have sympathy for you getting banned from your lion's forum.

Last edited:

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
I'm making those threads for you, because I'm the only person here that likes and respects you, and I have sympathy for you getting banned from your lion's forum.

You just don't see this kind of compassion these days. Forgive him for not acknowledging your sympathy. He's just not used to it.

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

You didn't make this thread for me, it was my Alt.