Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
Mike Glennon, Nick Foles, Mitch Tru-bust-Ky, and Andy Doolittle all say hi.

Teven "Bask Spasm" Jenkins is laughing.......

Next on the list?

Justin I will be a bustin Fields.

Yet here we are all gloating about still being better than the Lions.

The Bears suck. But not more than the Lions.

And all you have is "but but but, our future is more promising"

And then you'll see. Like every year. And disappear when the Lions lose to the Bears.... again...since forever.no matter the draft picksthe Lions use.

But for serious, I love the preserverance. You never quit. You keep coming back to our shit. I love it.

I'll bet you let your girl shit on you. Do you get the ball gag and chain too? You live for this!

Every day, here you are. Getting rekt. And loving it. You kinky fuck.

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Yet here we are all gloating about still being better than the Lions.

The Bears suck. But not more than the Lions.

And all you have is "but but but, our future is more promising"

And then you'll see. Like every year. And disappear when the Lions lose to the Bears.... again...since forever.no matter the draft picksthe Lions use.

But for serious, I love the preserverance. You never quit. You keep coming back to our shit. I love it.

I'll bet you let your girl shit on you. Do you get the ball gag and chain too? You live for this!

Every day, here you are. Getting rekt. And loving it. You kinky fuck.

It's quite fascinating isn't it?
He is basically hinging all of his hopes & dreams on having a better record than a team that is currently gutting the roster. It's not that he hopes for the playoffs, he simply wants to have a better record. If the Bears went 3-14( which is quite possible), then he would consider the season a success if the L's went 4-13. I just don't simply understand this thought process.

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
He is basically hinging all of his hopes & dreams on having a better record than a team that is currently gutting the roster. It's not that he hopes for the playoffs, he simply wants to have a better record. If the Bears went 3-14( which is quite possible), then he would consider the season a success if the L's went 4-13. I just don't simply understand this thought process.

It says a lot about his character. It'd be different if he were on a Lions board stroking other Lions fans. But he is here. It'd be like us over on the Packers boards getting clowned and rekt about pretty much every which way the Packers have owned the Bears. Which is truth. And we all recognize that so we flock together here, in our home.

And then there's him. Whoat first, disguises himself as a Bears fan to infiltrate us and eventually reveal that he is a mighty Lion fan.

Joke is on him. And he likes it.

bamainatlanta

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
It says a lot about his character. It'd be different if he were on a Lions board stroking other Lions fans. But he is here. It'd be like us over on the Packers boards getting clowned and rekt about pretty much every which way the Packers have owned the Bears. Which is truth. And we all recognize that so we flock together here, in our home.

And then there's him. Whoat first, disguises himself as a Bears fan to infiltrate us and eventually reveal that he is a mighty Lion fan.

Joke is on him. And he likes it.

You forgot to mention that he isn't on the L Board anymore

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

LMAO, and this is where things get really funny, you complete moron. Your essentially saying the same things i said last year, when the lions where doing the exact same thing the Bears are now. And I said, sure the Lions suck this year, but you (The Bears) will be doing the exact same thing next year, and the Lions will be one year ahead on their rebuild.

Ahh, but then, it was blah blah this, blah blah that, and the Bears won't be doing that. Guess what you clueless fuck? They are doing EXACTLY that!

And no, the Bears are not better than the Lions this year. period. They literally have no one on their team that has proven to be worth a fuck, other than 'Quan, who will be doing his best to get off this god forsaken roster you have next year. After that you got a young QB that is going to do his best not to be a bust, a legit #2 WR, and a legit #2 CB. Your O-line is complete trash, your TE is just another in a list of failed attempts to address the position, your best pass rusher is already over the hill, and Poles solution to the offensive mess is one year wonder WR show played in college for 6 fucking years.

LMAO, you can't make this stuff up.

bamainatlanta

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
LMAO, and this is where things get really funny, you complete moron. Your essentially saying the same things i said last year, when the lions where doing the exact same thing the Bears are now. And I said, sure the Lions such this year, but you will be doing the exact same thing next year, and the Lions will be one year ahead on their rebuild.

Ahh, but then, it was blah blah this, blah blah that, and the Bears won't be doing that. Guess what you clueless fuck? They are doing EXACTLY that!

And no, the Bears are not better than the Lions this year. period. They literally have no one on their team that has proven to be worth a fuck, other than 'Quan, who will be doing his best to get off this god forsaken roster you have next year. After that you got a young QB that is going to do his best not to be a bust, a legit #2 WR, and a legit #2 CB. Your O-line is complete trash, your TE is just another in a list of failed attempts to address the position, your best pass rusher is already over the hill, and Poles solution to the offensive mess is one year wonder WR show played in college for 6 fucking years.

Is this how you got banned?

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Is this how you respond when you have nothing to say?

Fact. The Bears currently have the least amount of talent on their roster of any NFL team.
Are the Lions going to be in the playoffs this year?

bamainatlanta

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
LMAO, and this is where things get really funny, you complete moron. Your essentially saying the same things i said last year, when the lions where doing the exact same thing the Bears are now. And I said, sure the Lions suck this year, but you (The Bears) will be doing the exact same thing next year, and the Lions will be one year ahead on their rebuild.

We're not behind yall in rebuilding at all. The L's are currently sitting at a meager $7 million in cap space next season and have no QB on the roster.
Can you let me know when Hockenson can stay on the field and actually produce at an elite level?

If Fields falters, Bears are looking at a high draft pick in a QB heavy class. Lions are looking at a middling pick with a bum as a coach and a GM that is on record believing in Jared Goff.

Sorry but what you have is delusions of grandeur.

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
We're not behind yall in rebuilding at all. The L's are currently sitting at a meager $7 million in cap space next season and have no QB on the roster.
Can you let me know when Hockenson can stay on the field and actually produce at an elite level?

If Fields falters, Bears are looking at a high draft pick in a QB heavy class. Lions are looking at a middling pick with a bum as a coach and a GM that is on record believing in Jared Goff.

Sorry but what you have is delusions of grandeur.
Well dumb fuck, Lions have 2 number 1 picks, but I am glad you are admitting the Bears will finish with a worse record than the Lions this year. As for coach's, there is no bigger bum than Nagy was, and our Gm is light years better than "watching paint dry" Poles. Nice get on that restricted FA guard and that amazing 3t.

Btw numbnuts, Hockenson has already been named to one pro-bowl, How is wet cement doing?

bamainatlanta

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Well dumb fuck, Lions have 2 number 1 picks, but I am glad you are admitting the Bears will finish with a worse record than the Lions this year. As for coach's there is no bigger bum than Nagy was, and our Gm is light years better than "watching paint dry" Poles. Nice get on that restricted FA guard and that amazing 3t.

So what has your GM actually proved? Has his genius level intellect actually resulted in any W's? Has your coach figured out when to kick a FG when your down by 10 with under a few minutes to go and face a crucial 4th down in the red zone?

You have basically a late round 1st rounder which is usually about the same talent level as most 2nd rounders. I think you got banned by the L Board for being vulgar when you lose arguments, which is as often as the L's losing. Nagy was such a bum that he went to the playoffs twice in 4 years while you hired a coach with zero common sense! Congrats.

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
So what has your GM actually proved? Has his genius level intellect actually resulted in any W's? Has your coach figured out when to kick a FG when your down by 10 with under a few minutes to go and face a crucial 4th down in the red zone?

You have basically a late round 1st rounder which is usually about the same talent level as most 2nd rounders. I think you got banned by the L Board for being vulgar when you lose arguments, which is as often as the L's losing. Nagy was such a bum that he went to the playoffs twice in 4 years while you hired a coach with zero common sense! Congrats.
Nagy backed into the playoffs coming off of 6 loss's. His teams got worse and worse, every year he coached.
Eberflus is such a great coach he was literally on no one's radar.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Well dumb fuck, Lions have 2 number 1 picks, but I am glad you are admitting the Bears will finish with a worse record than the Lions this year. As for coach's, there is no bigger bum than Nagy was, and our Gm is light years better than "watching paint dry" Poles. Nice get on that restricted FA guard and that amazing 3t.

Btw numbnuts, Hockenson has already been named to one pro-bowl, How is wet cement doing?
You seem super upset

bamainatlanta

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Nagy backed into the playoffs coming off of 6 loss's. His teams got worse and worse, every year he coached.

Do they put an asterisk in the record books with that? Nagy was a bum but he was better than pretty much every coach you had this century besides Bobby Ross--another great that quit the Lions.

bamainatlanta

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
You seem super upset

Notice he didn't refute how stupid his head coach is.
Never would have guessed it but biting knee caps doesn't win games. Maybe he didn't realize that when Tonya Harding's thugs hit Nancy Kerrigan's kneecaps in Detroit that it didn't result in a W for her.

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Do they put an asterisk in the record books with that? Nagy was a bum but he was better than pretty much every coach you had this century besides Bobby Ross--another great that quit the Lions.
Bears recent history of coaches has been far from something to brag about.

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Notice he didn't refute how stupid his head coach is.
Never would have guessed it but biting knee caps doesn't win games. Maybe he didn't realize that when Tonya Harding's thugs hit Nancy Kerrigan's kneecaps in Detroit that it didn't result in a W for her.
Maybe instead he should be searching for the why's?
Terrible coach, yeah, that is why he is the current odds on favorite to win coach of the year.
your grasping at straws.