OMG what did the Lions just do?

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Bears recent history of coaches has been far from something to brag about.
Bears recent history of coaches has been far from something to brag about.

You'd happily take Lovie over what you have had. Not saying he was great but he was better than a lot of garbage coaches y'all have hired. Heck the L's have even hired an accused rapist!!

bamainatlanta

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Maybe instead he should be searching for the why's?
Terrible coach, yeah, that is why he is the current odds on favorite to win coach of the year.
your grasping at straws.

Might want to check those facts out buddy. Spewing disinformation will get you banned @HeHateMe

onebud34

Packer Fan
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Minnesota Twins
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Minnesota Wild
Do they put an asterisk in the record books with that? Nagy was a bum but he was better than pretty much every coach you had this century besides Bobby Ross--another great that quit the Lions.
Detroit...where everyone goes to quit careers

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
You'd happily take Lovie over what you have had. Not saying he was great but he was better than a lot of garbage coaches y'all have hired. Heck the L's have even hired an accused rapist!!
Lovie = Caldwell

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Wait did Caldwell go to the playoffs 3 times and also go to 2 NFC CG's and 1 SB?
Did I miss something here??
I think he's making the comparison on something completely other than actual production/merits.

Spitta Andretti

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
And you got a Va Jay jay. And a DB that can't even make it through a mini camp without getting cramps.

LMAO

Hilarious coming from a fan of a team that drafted a real bust in Okudah

Your team is shit and will continue to be shit

bamainatlanta

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
I think he's making the comparison on something completely other than actual production/merits.

they were both def coordinators

onebud34

Packer Fan
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Minnesota Twins
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Minnesota Wild
Nagy=Fontes

#amidoingthisright

ThatGuyRyan

Dongbears is THE worst
Donator
Liked Posts:
LMAO, and this is where things get really funny, you complete moron. Your essentially saying the same things i said last year, when the lions where doing the exact same thing the Bears are now. And I said, sure the Lions suck this year, but you (The Bears) will be doing the exact same thing next year, and the Lions will be one year ahead on their rebuild.

Ahh, but then, it was blah blah this, blah blah that, and the Bears won't be doing that. Guess what you clueless fuck? They are doing EXACTLY that!

And no, the Bears are not better than the Lions this year. period. They literally have no one on their team that has proven to be worth a fuck, other than 'Quan, who will be doing his best to get off this god forsaken roster you have next year. After that you got a young QB that is going to do his best not to be a bust, a legit #2 WR, and a legit #2 CB. Your O-line is complete trash, your TE is just another in a list of failed attempts to address the position, your best pass rusher is already over the hill, and Poles solution to the offensive mess is one year wonder WR show played in college for 6 fucking years.

LMAO, you can't make this stuff up.
* you're

MikeDitkaPolishSausage

Liked Posts:
LMAO, and this is where things get really funny, you complete moron. Your essentially saying the same things i said last year, when the lions where doing the exact same thing the Bears are now. And I said, sure the Lions suck this year, but you (The Bears) will be doing the exact same thing next year, and the Lions will be one year ahead on their rebuild.

Ahh, but then, it was blah blah this, blah blah that, and the Bears won't be doing that. Guess what you clueless fuck? They are doing EXACTLY that!

And no, the Bears are not better than the Lions this year. period. They literally have no one on their team that has proven to be worth a fuck, other than 'Quan, who will be doing his best to get off this god forsaken roster you have next year. After that you got a young QB that is going to do his best not to be a bust, a legit #2 WR, and a legit #2 CB. Your O-line is complete trash, your TE is just another in a list of failed attempts to address the position, your best pass rusher is already over the hill, and Poles solution to the offensive mess is one year wonder WR show played in college for 6 fucking years.

LMAO, you can't make this stuff up.
Yet the Bears will still finish with more wins and you will not show your face in here for months. Same shit, different year.

PrideisBears

Bully Mod
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Terrible coach, yeah, that is why he is the current odds on favorite to win coach of the year.
your grasping at straws.
Lol coach of the year! Nagy won that all while constantly beating the lions

MikeDitkaPolishSausage

Liked Posts:
your grasping at straws.
Please explain to all of us why current odds on favorite to win coach of the year actually matters…..That literally means jack shit.

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Please explain to all of us why current odds on favorite to win coach of the year actually matters…..That literally means jack shit.
I will get out my crayons and draw you a picture, maybe then you can understand (although with your intelligence I highly doubt it)

Thanksgiving is a national holiday. There are only two games scheduled that day, one at 12:30 and one at 4:30

Both are centered roughly around meal time for Thanksgiving dinner. One game for the East Coast, One for the West coast.

The games have a National audience, this is what defines them as "prime time games"

Your pathetic attempt to try to define what is prime time and what is not is disingenuous.

Average viewership for an NFL game is 17.1 million

Viewership for the thanksgiving game (2021) for the Lions was 26.9 million , and then 29.7 million for the Cowboys.

Viewership for one of your "Prime time" Monday night games was significantly lower.

By comparison, the Bears - Steelers Monday night game drew under 13 million viewers

Now take another L and run along spanky, you are embarrassing yourself

Last edited:

MikeDitkaPolishSausage

Liked Posts:
I will get out my crayons and draw you a picture, maybe then you can understand (although with your intelligence I highly doubt it)

Thanksgiving is a national holiday. There are only two games scheduled that day, one at 12:30 and one at 4:30

Both are centered roughly around meal time for Thanksgiving dinner. One game for the East Coast, One for the West coast.

The games have a National audience, this is what defines them as "prime time games"

Your pathetic attempt to try to define what is prime time and what is not is disingenuous.

Average viewership for an NFL game is 17.1 million

Viewership for the thanksgiving game for the Lions was 26.9 million , and then 29.7 million for the Cowboys.

Viewership for one of your "Prime time" Monday night games was significantly lower.

Now take another L and run along spanky, you are embarrassing yourself

A) How does this explain my original comment that you responded to?

B) You keep making yourself look real stupid. You clearly don’t know what a Primetime game is. I’d go back and check your sources again.

ThatGuyRyan

Dongbears is THE worst
Donator
Liked Posts:
The Lions will play on Thanksgiving Day for the 83rd time in 2022; they have put up a 37-43-2 record in their previous 82 games, including a 16-14 loss to the Bears last season. Detroit has lost five consecutive games on the holiday. Their last victory was a 16-13 win over the Vikings in 2016.

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
The Lions will play on Thanksgiving Day for the 83rd time in 2022; they have put up a 37-43-2 record in their previous 82 games, including a 16-14 loss to the Bears last season. Detroit has lost five consecutive games on the holiday. Their last victory was a 16-13 win over the Vikings in 2016.
Nice attempt after getting your ass handed to you to deflect. The argument was not about if the Lions have been any good recently on Thanksgiving, it was about if it is a Prime time game.