OMG what did the Lions just do?

MikeDitkaPolishSausage

Liked Posts:
:ROFLMAO: Makes sense, since Detroit probably would lose to UGA and OU and might have a chance against TAMU :ROFLMAO:
View attachment 19902View attachment 19903
I’m guessing in the next 10 min @nc0gnet0 will respond with a comment about the Lions getting 26 mil views on Thanksgiving.

What he fails to realize is that if Croquet were the only sport on TV during Thanksgiving, that would get 26 million viewers as well.

PrideisBears

Bully Mod
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
@nc0gnet0 im just letting you know during my family’s thanksgiving my family has the Lions on tv. Of course we aren’t watching them lose per usual by it’s good background noise. We also do this with re-runs of Forensic files and re-runs of family feud except the biggest difference is those are less predictable than knowing the Lions will lose

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
@nc0gnet0 im just letting you know during my family’s thanksgiving my family has the Lions on tv. Of course we aren’t watching them lose per usual by it’s good background noise. We also do this with re-runs of Forensic files and re-runs of family feud except the biggest difference is those are less predictable than knowing the Lions will lose
So your saying it's exactly the same as when the Bears play one of your "Primetime" games?

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Technically that’s 13 million viewers who wanted to watch a football game that involved the Bears. So people do care. The funny thing is the Lions received 0 views the past two years in prime time games.

And yes we know the Lions receive more views on Thanksgiving. And yes we all know those views are because the game is played on a holiday and it has nothing to do with the Lions.
Answer me this, Kumquat..........what is so special about a "Primetime" game?

onebud34

Packer Fan
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Minnesota Twins
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Minnesota Wild
* reality

"sure turn on the TV, the Lions game is good background while we're cooking the Turkey and setting the table"

PrideisBears

Bully Mod
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
So your saying it's exactly the same as when the Bears play one of your "Primetime" games?
No. It’s usually at night during a Primetime game with the bears and people don’t automatically know the results

MikeDitkaPolishSausage

Liked Posts:
Answer me this, Kumquat..........what is so special about a "Primetime" game?
It doesn’t matter what I think, but apparently the NFL knows the Lions aren’t special enough to be featured prime time.

Now answer me this Rimjob……,why are you on a Bears forum?

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
It doesn’t matter what I think, but apparently the NFL knows the Lions aren’t special enough to be featured prime time.

Now answer me this Rimjob……,why are you on a Bears forum?

Nice try at deflection.

Answer the question.

As for why I am on a Bears forum?
They seem to have a lot of threads that relate to the Lions.......

MikeDitkaPolishSausage

Liked Posts:
Nice try at deflection.

Answer the question.

As for why I am on a Bears forum?
They seem to have a lot of threads that relate to the Lions.......
Do you realize how many times you have deflected and never answered my questions??

So why are you actually on a Bears forum, when you can be on a Lions forum talking about Lions football?

onebud34

Packer Fan
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Minnesota Twins
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Minnesota Wild
Do you realize how many times you have deflected and never answered my questions??

So why are you actually on a Bears forum, when you can be on a Lions forum talking about Lions football?
They probably only have 2 or 3 posters. And a "paper bag" quota. I think he's too proud for that.

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
Thanks for adding something that has nothing to do with the discussion............. again.
Yes, congratulations, Chicago has a larger fan base. Do you want a pat on the back?

Here you go.......

Good boy boo boo, good boy.
I get that you say so much stupid shit that you can lose track of it, so I quoted you moronic drivel and responded specifically to your assertion.
Looks more like no one gives a fuck about the Bears

I mean unless you are saying that that your above statement has nothing to do with the discussion. Well then you are the one adding zero to the discussion. You should be familiar with zero, it is the number of Detroit prime time games, number of Lions Super bowl wins, the number of their Super Bowl appearances,NFC Championship game appearances, numberof NFC North championships this millenia, and number of playoff wins since 1957.

Edit: The Lions playoff win total since 1957 is not zero, it is 1...allegedly.

Last edited:

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
The Why's of the Detroit Lions.

MikeDitkaPolishSausage

Liked Posts:
They probably only have 2 or 3 posters. And a "paper bag" quota. I think he's too proud for that.
I specifically went to the Lions main fan forum and respectively asked if they knew of @nc0gnet0. They said no and after I explained who he is, they all called him a douchebag. One guy called him a low life having to hang at an opposing teams forum. He doesn’t seem to be liked anywhere

ThatGuyRyan

Dongbears is THE worst
Donator
Liked Posts:
I specifically went to the Lions main fan forum and respectively asked if they knew of @nc0gnet0. They said no and after I explained who he is, they all called him a douchebag. One guy called him a low life having to hang at an opposing teams forum. He doesn’t seem to be liked anywhere
They have like 2-3 active users, all are alts of @nc0gnet0