onebud34

Packer Fan
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Minnesota Twins
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Minnesota Wild
I specifically went to the Lions main fan forum and respectively asked if they knew of @nc0gnet0. They said no and after I explained who he is, they all called him a douchebag. One guy called him a low life having to hang at an opposing teams forum. He doesn’t seem to be liked anywhere
So, @nc0gnet0 is just around for the CBD?

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I specifically went to the Lions main fan forum and respectively asked if they knew of @nc0gnet0. They said no and after I explained who he is, they all called him a douchebag. One guy called him a low life having to hang at an opposing teams forum. He doesn’t seem to be liked anywhere
This is really sad. Living in your head rent free I see.

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Big shoutout to one of my best friends @Anytime23 for reaching the 10K threadview milestone again.

What makes it even more impressive as this is a thread about another team!

Keep up the good work!
Yes, some of the most impressive threads happen to be about the Lions...........

Amazing.

More views than HHM's Mocks.

Anytime23 for CCS Hall of Fame!!

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Big shoutout to one of my best friends @Anytime23 for reaching the 10K threadview milestone again.

What makes it even more impressive as this is a thread about another team!

Keep up the good work!
Thank you so much Grimson. You truly are a class act and it means so much coming from the view king himself. Bonus points that you have a healthy hairline.

Roary

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Oh boys, its gonna be ugly for you fellas this year...Sweep2.jpg

PrideisBears

Bully Mod
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Don’t give @nc0gnet0 any more tools to brag about his beloved Lions. Do you not realize they get $24 mil views on prime time thanksgiving morning games?
I’m surprised they’re aren’t more viewers. I figure people would leave it on for background noise

onebud34

Packer Fan
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Minnesota Twins
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Minnesota Wild
I’m surprised they’re aren’t more viewers. I figure people would leave it on for background noise
I'm sure many are hungover from the night before and don't want to endure the torture of that particular background noise