OMG what did the Lions just do?

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Another "high effort" white guy over-drafted by the laughing stock franchise of professional sports. Absolute yikes.

Schedule isn't even out and the NFLs punching bag is already taking Ls.
another strong candidate for the LanceStone award.

keep them rolling..............

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:

For a Bears fan you're really paying close attention to the Lions!

64byfb.jpg

Congrats to the wannabe reality TV star on getting most of his production vs bottom of the league pass pro OLs!

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
You know, this has been their history forever. Loading rosters with high draft picks, looking promising and then tripping over their dicks.
A tale as old a time.

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
For a Bears fan you're really paying close attention to the Lions!

View attachment 24711

Congrats to the wannabe reality TV star on getting most of his production vs bottom of the league pass pro OLs!
The Sewel thread was a classic

The highest graded right tackle for a top 5 offense on a team that has had one of the hardest SOS's?
All while having Jared Goff as a QB?
Got it!!

Now the Rookie sack leader.....

I only hope you make another of these threads for the lions 2 1st rounders in 2023...........

Keep up the good work.

And btw, nobody makes more Lions threads than you.........
Keep them coming!!

Last edited:

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
You know, this has been their history forever. Loading rosters with high draft picks, looking promising and then tripping over their dicks.
Kind of like the Bears failing to find a franchise QB you mean?
At least this one can run.
Pass?
Not so much. But hey, He is only a QB, why would you need him to pass?

Mdbearz

Liked Posts:

I know a lot of people on this board will give you crap, just because you are a Lion's fan, but the team has some good young talent. That makes it even more confusing that year after year they absolutely struggle to be relevant.

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I know a lot of people on this board will give you crap, just because you are a Lion's fan, but the team has some good young talent. That makes it even more confusing that year after year they absolutely struggle to be relevant.
They certainly are more relevant than the Bears are ATM.

ThatGuyRyan

Dongbears is THE worst
Donator
Liked Posts:
Kind of like the Bears failing to find a franchise QB you mean?
At least this one can run.
Pass?
Not so much. But hey, He is only a QB, why would you need him to pass?

Idiot.

Mdbearz

Liked Posts:
While there is no arguing that the Lions are not going to be in the cellar this year, they really need to find a QB to be competing for a title.
The Bears are in the opposite situation, they appear to be prepared to move forward with Field's but they have very limited talent on the rest of the team.

I guess we will see who get's it figured out first, but my money is on the Bears...

SlickWilly

Team Ignore Member #2
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. Detroit Pistons
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. North Carolina Tar Heels
He's not. That's what's so pathetic.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Nope. They're better but not more relevant. They're still a regional team and the only relevance to them is "will this finally be the year the Lions do absolutely anything of substance for the first time in over half a century?"
The Sewel thread was a classic

The highest graded right tackle for a top 5 offense on a team that has had one of the hardest SOS's?
All while having Jared Goff as a QB?
Got it!!

Now the Rookie sack leader.....

I only hope you make another of these threads for the lions 2 1st rounders in 2023...........

Keep up the good work.

And btw, nobody makes more Lions threads than you.........
Keep them coming!!
Ok virgin!

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
While there is no arguing that the Lions are not going to be in the cellar this year, they really need to find a QB to be competing for a title.
The Bears are in the opposite situation, they appear to be prepared to move forward with Field's but they have very limited talent on the rest of the team.

I guess we will see who get's it figured out first, but my money is on the Bears...

I will take that bet, although admittedly the Lions have a one year head start. As for Goff, if the Bears had a QB that was performing at his level right now, they would be doing back flips. We will see how he finishes the year, but as it now stands, I do not think the Lions are taking a QB in the first round next year.

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Nope. They're better but not more relevant. They're still a regional team and the only relevance to them is "will this finally be the year the Lions do absolutely anything of substance for the first time in over half a century?"

Ok virgin!
Sorry to disappoint you but the most certainly are more relevant. Maybe that is why they are getting more chatter on National media than the Bears..........

Ok virgin!

Ok Metermaid!!

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Sorry to disappoint you but the most certainly are more relevant. Maybe that is why they are getting more chatter on National media than the Bears..........

Ok virgin!

Ok Metermaid!!
Being employed is awesome! Maybe one day you’ll find that out yourself!

Mdbearz

Liked Posts:
I will take that bet, although admittedly the Lions have a one year head start. As for Goff, if the Bears had a QB that was performing at his level right now, they would be doing back flips. We will see how he finishes the year, but as it now stands, I do not think the Lions are taking a QB in the first round next year.
You really think Goff is the future? I would say there is better than a 50/50 chance that they take a QB this year. The only thing that is going to hold them back is if they continue to win meaningless games and position themselves where they have to mortgage the farm to get one of the better ones