My favorite teams
  1. Colorado Rockies
  1. Atlanta United FC
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  2. Orlando Magic
  3. Phoenix Suns
  4. Sacramento Kings
  1. Columbus Blue Jackets
So, I went to the Woodmans tonight because I thought it would be less crowded. Was surprised to see some parents and kids walking around with no masks. As I'm walking to the checkout there is a late 20's couple with no masks. She looked a bit skanky and he was obviously an hourly worker with 3 day old beard. I'm thinking: "two GEDs"? I looked him in the eyes and said "no masks"? Took him a second to gain his compsoure. Then he blurts out: "who are you the police?" I said no, but I will to call them. He mumbled some shit and I stood my ground and said: "fuck you". His girlfriend grabbed his arm and dragged him away. I sternly stared at him

Went to the front and reported him to the manager who said they are not allowed to stop the maskless from entering or telling them to leave. I rolled my eyes and checked out my groceries

Just thought I would share with you all

Hawkeye OG

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
So, I went to the Woodmans tonight because I thought it would be less crowded. Was surprised to see some parents and kids walking around with no masks. As I'm walking to the checkout there is a late 20's couple with no masks. She looked a bit skanky and he was obviously an hourly worker with 3 day old beard. I'm thinking: "two GEDs"? I looked him in the eyes and said "no masks"? Took him a second to gain his compsoure. Then he blurts out: "who are you the police?" I said no, but I will to call them. He mumbled some shit and I stood my ground and said: "fuck you". His girlfriend grabbed his arm and dragged him away. I sternly stared at him

Went to the front and reported him to the manager who said they are not allowed to stop the maskless from entering or telling them to leave. I rolled my eyes and checked out my groceries

you just encountered a trump supporter. that's it

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Didnt read the OP but I'm guessing he is missing sunbiz.

CRM 114

Premium Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
Like the rest of the OP’s stories, this is no doubt fake. Ommy would be the type of guy to ridicule someone for wearing a mask and not the other way around.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Like the rest of the OP’s stories, this is no doubt fake. Ommy would be the type of guy to ridicule someone for wearing a mask and not the other way around.
Ommy wouldn't say shit to a stranger in real life, ever. The first time he confronts anyone irl will be the last time we see him post here. Imho ofc, but srsly.

Omeletpants

Save America
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Colorado Rockies
  1. Atlanta United FC
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  2. Orlando Magic
  3. Phoenix Suns
  4. Sacramento Kings
  1. Columbus Blue Jackets
Ommy wouldn't say shit to a stranger in real life, ever. The first time he confronts anyone irl will be the last time we see him post here. Imho ofc, but srsly.
Wrong fat man

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
J2RX8g.gif

Omeletpants

Save America
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Colorado Rockies
  1. Atlanta United FC
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  2. Orlando Magic
  3. Phoenix Suns
  4. Sacramento Kings
  1. Columbus Blue Jackets
This is actually incorrect. @HeHateMe was a little chubby back in 2017 but we both trained in Krav Maga (sparring partners before covid) and boxing since then with LanceStone. HHMs jawline could cut diamonds rn.
I have you on ignore so I cant see anything about his jaw line

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
This thread sucks.

Burque

Huevos Rancheros
Liked Posts:
This is actually incorrect. @HeHateMe was a little chubby back in 2017 but we both trained in Krav Maga (sparring partners before covid) and boxing since then with LanceStone. HHMs jawline could cut diamonds rn.

Correct me if I am wrong, but didn't you literally palm strike him in the face?

BearFanJohn

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
He was unwashed and smelly. Means he is a Liberal

Liberals wear masks. Trump supporters don’t and still believe him: “it will just go away“, “it is a democratic hoax”, “we have it totally up under control“,”anyone that wants a test can get a test”, “we’re getting rid of the virus”, “ultra violet or very powerful light”, “injecting disinfectant“...... why wear a mask when Dr. Baby Bunker has so much medical insight?

Here is a time line of his incredible stupidity. Timeline: What Trump Has Said And Done About The Coronavirus

Here is more stupidity PolitiFact - In Context: What Donald Trump said about disinfectant, sun and coronavirus

Rob219_CBMB

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers

I'm thinking: "two GEDs"? I looked him in the eyes and said "no masks"? Took him a second to gain his compsoure.

You're dissin' somebody's education and you can't spell proper in the next sentence? Yet, you say you have a masters degree?

OH btw, good job for telling us about how you can't mind our own business in public, you damn dimwit.