1. Colorado Rockies
  1. Atlanta United FC
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  2. Orlando Magic
  3. Phoenix Suns
  4. Sacramento Kings
  1. Columbus Blue Jackets
You have all been waiting for it and here it is:

Josh McDaniel: terrific offensive mind which is exactly what our new QB, that cant read a defense needs. He has been trained for years by the greatest HC in the history of any sport. He will bring disipline, order and purpose to the rudderless Bear's orgainization. He will be able to attract quality assistants. He is the closest thing to a visionary available

Or we could pick a defensive guy like Flores or Fraizer and our offense can languish for years

msadows

Liked Posts:
Did not know that you draft coaches in the NFL.

You learn new things every day.

Josh McDaniel: terrific offensive mind which is exactly what our new QB, that cant read a defense needs. He has been trained for years by the greatest HC in the history of any sport. He will bring disipline, order and purpose to the rudderless Bear's orgainization. He will be able to attract quality assistants. He is the closest thing to a visionary available

Or we could draft a defensive guy like Flores or Fraizer and our offense can languish for years

Omeletpants

Save America
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Colorado Rockies
  1. Atlanta United FC
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  2. Orlando Magic
  3. Phoenix Suns
  4. Sacramento Kings
  1. Columbus Blue Jackets
He'd be great.

I also doubt he's going anywhere. BB can't coach forever and once he's gone you can bet Mickey D gets to take over.
OK, but if Belicheck is gone why would the Pats be a more coveted job than the Bears?

Rise

Liked Posts:
I’d love this hire, great choice. Can’t be afraid of offense just because the others have failed, McDaniels, if committed, could be franchise changing.

Rise

Liked Posts:
That said you didn’t even get his name right. Is this the real Ommy?

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
He'd be great.

I also doubt he's going anywhere. BB can't coach forever and once he's gone you can bet Mickey D gets to take over.
Uhh Steve Bellichek???

Omeletpants

Save America
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Colorado Rockies
  1. Atlanta United FC
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  2. Orlando Magic
  3. Phoenix Suns
  4. Sacramento Kings
  1. Columbus Blue Jackets
I’d love this hire, great choice. Can’t be afraid of offense just because the others have failed, McDaniels, if committed, could be franchise changing.
Wouldnt you love a really competent offensive mind that brings direction and discipline to a franchise that hasnt had any in forever

RiDLer80

First time, long time.
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Miami Hurricanes
  2. Northern Illinois Huskies
OK, but if Belicheck is gone why would the Pats be a more coveted job than the Bears?
The same reason places like Pittsburgh and KC are better destinations: good ownership. The coach doesn't make the job.

Mighty Joe Young

Living in Troll's Heads Rent-Free for Decades
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears

Or we could pick a defensive guy like Flores or Fraizer and our offense can languish for years

So, same guy as last time......

MikeDitkaPolishSausage

Liked Posts:

I don’t always agree with you. In fact I never do, but this time…..I do.

Tjodalv

Discoverer of Dragosaurs
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Yeah, he did such a great job in Denver! And then backing out of the Indy HC job the night before it was announced? Classy...