Ommy's Monthly Music thread

Penny Traitor

バカでも才能は一つ
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
Tunes for when you are riding dirty in that leased Audi after missing four months of payments.....

FozzyBear

Token CCS Minority
Liked Posts:
More OGs

RacerX

Silicon Valley CA Bears H
Liked Posts:
I saw Iggy Pop and The Losers last night, the current lineup includes Duff McKagan on bass and the RHCP drummer and some guitarist that nearly stole the entire show, was a hell of a performance

I also saw Phish twice this past week at The Greek Theatre in Berkeley, 3 concerts in one week!

gpphat

2020 CCS Fantasy Football Champ (ESPN League)
Donator
CCS Overall Fantasy Football Champion
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Virginia Commonwealth Rams

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Who in the blue hell is Zack Snyder? Atkins is just keto light so.........lame like you.
Whoa you went one post without saying mid, beta or cringe! I'll let your teacher know to give you a golden star at the end of the week!

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
Whoa you went one post without saying mid, beta or cringe! I'll let your teacher know to give you a golden star at the end of the week!
Never said mid once. Maybe said beta once in reply to someone else who used it. You kind of stupid and obviously lack imagination as you have to go with that HHM type shtick as if there's not enough cringe coming from him and alts.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Never said mid once. Maybe said beta once in reply to someone else who used it. You kind of stupid and obviously lack imagination as you have to go with that HHM type shtick as if there's not enough cringe coming from him and alts.
Yeah, i guess me and the 200 other posters who relentlessly make fun of you all lack imagination.

gpphat

2020 CCS Fantasy Football Champ (ESPN League)
Donator
CCS Overall Fantasy Football Champion
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Virginia Commonwealth Rams
get a load of this homo