On the Road hotels

Stromanfan

Liked Posts:
Hey everyone! Going to all 3 games the cubs are playing in Toronto. Anyone have any idea what hotel the cubs stay at in Toronto? Any help is appreciated! Would love to meet Stroman!

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
Hey everyone! Going to all 3 games the cubs are playing in Toronto. Anyone have any idea what hotel the cubs stay at in Toronto? Any help is appreciated! Would love to meet Stroman!

How do you plan on getting into Canada? Foe the Cubs game? I heard Canada is like communist North Korea. Good Luck and please keep us updated. I'd like to know if what i hear is complete malarkey.

Stromanfan

Liked Posts:
How do you plan on getting into Canada? Foe the Cubs game? I heard Canada is like communist North Korea. Good Luck and please keep us updated. I'd like to know if what i hear is complete malarkey.
I live in Canada so it’s not hard lol. Stroman has been my favourite since his blue jays days! Anyone can go to Canada if they have 2 shots and fill out the ArriveCAN app lol. Not hard

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
I live in Canada so it’s not hard lol. Stroman has been my favourite since his blue jays days! Anyone can go to Canada if they have 2 shots and fill out the ArriveCAN app lol. Not hard

So if I have 5 shots I am good? Can I just show up at the border and speak to the ArriveCans in person? I'm not good with apps. Surely there is a mountie there at the line I could speak with.

Stromanfan

Liked Posts:
So if I have 5 shots I am good? Can I just show up at the border and speak to the ArriveCans in person? I'm not good with apps. Surely there is a mountie there at the line I could speak with.
5 shots? Wow lol. And I think it has to be done on the app or you face a fine. Although I heard they give u one trip grace period before they fine you!

TL1961

Liked Posts:
Can I stay once I get there?