Once again, the defense did their job. Once again, Trubisky did not.

hckypro19ja

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I think its safe to say both the defense (gave up 35 points) and the offense (only scored 16) didnt do their jobs today

Perspective

Liked Posts:
This defense needs Goldman, Johnson and Roquan back .....

They dropped 3 ints .... one of which was a sure fire pick 6..... that would have changed the game and at least taken it to the last possession

Rob219_CBMB

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
wow, I can't think of one performance/player who was getting the job done on defense- not one.

screenshot soon as i saw your post during my second rewatch and you aint lying about that, this is what i thought yesterday throughout the game and again during my second rewatch now.you aint lying.jpg

Rob219_CBMB

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
This defense needs Goldman, Johnson and Roquan back .....

They dropped 3 ints .... one of which was a sure fire pick 6..... that would have changed the game and at least taken it to the last possession
Our DB's couldn't get in front of GB wrs mostly, a few passes broken up by those dropped INTs, it was basically super soft coverage after my second watch.

Probie2429

Liked Posts:
Packers have better players at nearly every position relative to the Bears. The Bears needed to play perfect and the Packers to have an off day for the Bears to win. That didn’t happen and the score reflects that. I will say that the Bears played hard but the fact remains that this team simply doesn’t have the talent to beat good teams.

Spitta Andretti

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Bears defense is just average

Bears offense is bad despite people hyping it up the p[ast 3 weeks as being improved

Packers offense 4-4 redzone
Bears offense 1-5 redzone

Thats the difference in the game not some delusion that some Bears fans have that the Bears defense was gonna gold the best offense in the league to 15 points

The fewest points the packers scored in a game this season was 24 so the Bears simply were not gonna win the game scoring 16 points and if we really break it down the defense is bad but the OP is right that the " new and improved " offense was proven to be nothing but smoke and mirrors .

its 14-10 offensive fumble gives the Rodgers the ball at our 23 resulting in a score

Its now 21-10 we have the ball at the 9 but cant score so we go in to half 21-13

After halftime its 21-13 the bears defense forces back to back punts

First chance Bears offense is at the GB 7 and comes away with a FG

Its now 21-16 and the Bears are at the 25 and come away with zero points

The Pacers then march down the field after the momentum changing 4th down stop and make it a 2 score game .

The defense was not good but the offense blew chance after chance to show things were different now .

Same ol Bears expecting the defense to hold the leagues bests offense to 15 points because the offense under Mitch yet again wets the bed

Watch all the Mitch fanboys ignore this post. Excuse after excuse. Can't wait for him to be off this team. They can go cheer for whatever team he lands on as a backup

Payton34Sayers40

Liked Posts:
The guy really should have had 3 easy picks..... so the damage could have been must worse for Trubs.

The one time he stood in the pocket and tried to throw downfield he looked extremely awkward and lacked ZERO confidence on that throw --- and it was picked off.

How long till defenses take away the roll out, dink and dunk game of 5 yard throws at time? Plus it is boring as hell!

He is a gimmick quarterback. This city deserves a REAL quarterback who can make all the throws and stand in the pocket and CONSISTENTLY hit the deep ball the way that Rogers did to us yesterday. We have to draft someone like that this year.

BearDen

High Ranking Member
Liked Posts:
Watch all the Mitch fanboys ignore this post. Excuse after excuse. Can't wait for him to be off this team. They can go cheer for whatever team he lands on as a backup
They’re too busy blaming everyone else to read that post

hckypro19ja

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
The guy really should have had 3 easy picks..... so the damage could have been must worse for Trubs.

The one time he stood in the pocket and tried to throw downfield he looked extremely awkward and lacked ZERO confidence on that throw --- and it was picked off.

How long till defenses take away the roll out, dink and dunk game of 5 yard throws at time? Plus it is boring as hell!

He is a gimmick quarterback. This city deserves a REAL quarterback who can make all the throws and stand in the pocket and CONSISTENTLY hit the deep ball the way that Rogers did to us yesterday. We have to draft someone like that this year.

I 100% agree we need a much better QB, but this almost interception shit is stupid....for example Rodgers had two that most certainly should have been picked off but no one gives a shit about that cause hes a HOF Qb. Almost interceptions are just grasping at straws when people want to make him look worse than we already know he is

BearsJR

Liked Posts:
I 100% agree we need a much better QB, but this almost interception shit is stupid....for example Rodgers had two that most certainly should have been picked off but no one gives a shit about that cause hes a HOF Qb. Almost interceptions are just grasping at straws when people want to make him look worse than we already know he is
3 actually, for sure “easy” picks, one that would've been a heck of a one handed.

Spitta Andretti

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks

They'll give it to him all day because its going to falter in the redzone and he'll score roughly 14 pts all game off that anyway

Angry Boomer

President Mayhem
Donator
Liked Posts:

How many "almost" picks did Rodgers have?