Once we get Watson or Wilson

Britbuffguy

Liked Posts:
Are we considered one of the best teams in the NFL or di we still have major flaws elite QBs can't cover up?
Since the Bears will only have Foles, cause this is reality, the rest of the team will still be meh, pending the draft. At least they will still have draft picks to try to improve.

Enasic

Who are the brain police?
Liked Posts:
The offense will look mediocre and nags will make excuses that don’t make any sense and take zero responsibility

bearmick

Captain Objectivity
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
I feel that getting one of these QBs would also motivate the talented but often unmotivated looking defense. 16-0

MikeDitkaPolishSausage

Liked Posts:
I feel that getting one of these QBs would also motivate the talented but often unmotivated looking defense. 16-0
We will finally get the QB we have always needed, but then every single defensive player will tear their ACLs on the first play of the season. It’s the Bears way!

Liked Posts:
Two things need to happen...

1. We can't gut the defense

2. Nagy needs to get the fuck out of the way

I agree on Nagy & I cant stand him but our problems run deeper than Matt Nagy.

I usually try to stay away from the Bears owners are terrible discussions because its stating the obvious..

But when the George Mccaskey holds a press conference and talks about how proud he is of the franchise for going .500 because of Covid, that should tell every Bears fan all they need to know.

Any owner dumb enough to say that publicly should be an indicator that its not that they dont want to build a Champion, theyre just not capable of building a Champion.

Whether its the need for a QB, or a need for Offensive line help while Cutler was getting his brains beaten into the turf, or its Parkey missing 4 different kicks in one game, never in my life have I seen a franchise so oblivious or incapable of addressing the obvious.

Either they fail to do anything at all, or they screw it up royally. The Trubisky pick is a great example. Mitch is not the worst pick in the world in its own. Hes not the answer at QB, but I wouldnt call him a bust either. Its what Pace did to aquire Mitch that makes the pick bad.

I recently saw Dan Hampton in a Q&A video and after that George Mccaskey press conference, even Hampton looked and sounded astounded with the state of the franchise and where he believes they will stand in the upcoming season. Ive never seen Dan Hamptom look and sound baffled like that, ever.

I dont want to sound like the Black Pill guy. I hate Black Pill guys. But when George Mccaskey publicly states that hes proud of his .500 team effort, the franchises problems cannot be addressed properly with an ownership thats publicly commending mediocrity.

We cant even say "At least were not the Cleveland Browns" anymore.

TheWinman

2020 CCS Survivor Fantasy Football Champion
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
Are we considered one of the best teams in the NFL or di we still have major flaws elite QBs can't cover up?
A "possible" super bowl contender. PLayoffs for sure. Too many other factors yet that need to be determined to tell what kind of a playoff run we can make

Chicago4Life

Liked Posts:
wilson has not officially requested a trade from the seahawks so that says wilson doesnt want to actually leave... watson on the other hand is done with the texans and sooner rather than later the texans should acknowledge and start answering the phone about potential deals.

Chicago Staleys

Realist
Liked Posts:
Still have Oline problems and missing a true #1 WR if they can’t keep AROB.

The defense still might be the oldest in the NFL.

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
You guys are so stupid. Obviously once we trade for Watson or Welson we turn around and trade them again for better picks/players. Then the can re-sign Mitch and win Super Bowls.

msadows

Liked Posts:
Depends on what we give up.

This team if Arob re-signs and monty/mooney/kmet continue improving could be a top 10 offense and defense.

msadows

Liked Posts:
Still have Oline problems and missing a true #1 WR if they can’t keep AROB.

The defense still might be the oldest in the NFL.

They've declined a lot due to age/talent, but are still an above average unit(In that 8-12 range).

That gets you in the superbowl conversation with an elite QB like wilson/watson.

Chicagosports89

Liked Posts:
They've declined a lot due to age/talent, but are still an above average unit(In that 8-12 range).

That gets you in the superbowl conversation with an elite QB like wilson/watson.
So the defense that was lacking talent is in the 8-12 range? That's weird