One Game

inactiveuser1

The Legend
Donator
Liked Posts:
One game...and you all flip out and say all hope is lost lets blow up the team. you guys sucks. but i guess i should remember that my sig sums up CCS in a nutshell.

i know this is really bard form some of you, but lets keep in mind that this was the 1st ams of the season and improvements and adjustments will happen

GoBears

Liked Posts:
Actually, it will be very interesting to see what, if any changes are made.

The season isn't over but we aren't world-beaters (but we kind of already knew that).

malcore

One game...and you all flip out and say all hope is lost lets blow up the team. you guys sucks. but i guess i should remember that my sig sums up CCS in a nutshell.

i know this is really bard form some of you, but lets keep in mind that this was the 1st ams of the season and improvements and adjustments will happen

You would sloe the demize of this bored with moar kwelity poasting like this.

BringBackDitka54

Liked Posts:
The reason why this game is so concerning is because a lot of these issues are the same exact problems we saw all of last year.

BringBackDitka54

Liked Posts:
Look at our next 8 games:
@49ers
@Jets
vs. Packers
@Panthers
@Falcons
vs. Dolphins
@Patriots
@Packers

Sure, this was just one game, but it was the easiest game we have until week 11 when we play the Vikings at home.

Baredown3rdplace

Liked Posts:
It's not like we had to start the season against the Seahawks in Seattle.

It was the fucking Bills. As in the EJ Manual led Buffalo NY Bills whos owner even thinks they suck and hates them. And wants out because of the new rule teams must spend at least 90% of their cap.

soxx34

Liked Posts:
If we can somehow beat the 49ers next sunday night we are 1-1 just like most everyone thought anyway

Monsieur Tirets

Liked Posts:
Look at our next 8 games:
@49ers
@Jets
vs. Packers
@Panthers
@Falcons
vs. Dolphins
@Patriots
@Packers

Sure, this was just one game, but it was the easiest game we have until week 11 when we play the Vikings at home.

Those same vikings that just crushed the rams?

Baredown3rdplace

Liked Posts:
Those same vikings that just crushed the rams?

Hmmm you're right, we can't expect easy wins out of the Vikes. At least we can get some wins at the end of the season from the Lions... oh wait, didn't they sweep us last year? doh

ChiSoxCity

Liked Posts:

I think the sample size is a lot bigger than one game, but roll with it if that makes you feel better.

MIKETOUHY

Liked Posts:

Well what do you expect from fans of a team which hasn't had a SB victory in more than a quarter of a century?

AHSIllini32

Liked Posts:
And that has what to do with the Rams putting up 34 points on a D that's better than ours?

You don't think having a terrible offense effected their defense? Were you here during Lovie's tenure?

Monsieur Tirets

Liked Posts:
You go ahead and keep thinking the Vikings will be an easy win... Just like plenty around here we saying about the Bills.

AHSIllini32

Liked Posts:
You go ahead and keep thinking the Vikings will be an easy win... Just like plenty around here we saying about the Bills.

I'm not saying it's going to be easy. I'm also not going to think they are great because of this week.