One of us. One of us.

Zion

Magitek Knight
Liked Posts:
Gooble gobble, gooble gobble

dentfan

No gods! No Masters!
Liked Posts:
This season is like watching greatness come to the Bears.

Fields is the perfect personality and quiet swagger to be the Bears' QB.

I hope the comedy tandem of ihop Jenkins and Fields rock!

I almost forgot, FGB!

gallagher

Nothing left to do but smile, smile, smile
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Ohio Bobcats
Fuck it even if he ends up not being any good, I'm a fan of this guy. Fields has that moxie, that gumption, that grit.

1000ftditka!

Throbbing
Liked Posts:
Civilization, also known as Massachusetts
We're not worthy......

Aquineas

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
This is awesome! Makes me want to have another kid and name him Justin! Well, except for an ex-bf of my college girlfriend was also named Justin, so no, fuck that name- oh wait, she- Yeah, time to flush this post down the toilet. ?

Go Bears though!

botfly10

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
If I learned anything from watching Jordan in the Last Dance, it's that great players find something to give them an edge. Be it rivalries, imagined slights, draft position, whatever.

The great players take that nonsense and build it up in their head until they are seething. And then use that energy to crush the competition. Borderline sociopathic? Sure, you bet! But that shit works.

Zion

Magitek Knight
Liked Posts:
If I learned anything from watching Jordan in the Last Dance, it's that great players find something to give them an edge. Be it rivalries, imagined slights, draft position, whatever.

The great players take that nonsense and build it up in their head until they are seething. And then use that energy to crush the competition. Borderline sociopathic? Sure, you bet! But that shit works.

Yeah maybe, I always thought the QB position was more cerebral and excessive anger wouldn't necessarily make a QB play any better

Black Rainbow

ChatGPT Created Account
Donator
Liked Posts:
Yeah maybe, I always thought the QB position was more cerebral and excessive anger wouldn't necessarily make a QB play any better
If only Mitch could have learned to get offended and play angry....what coulda been.

?

Aquineas

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
If only Mitch could have learned to get offended and play angry....what coulda been.

?
I actually think he did play angry, believe it or not. He had something to prove last year, and I believe he tried as hard as he was capable.