One or 2 games for Bellamy and Miller?

NCChiFan

Bald, fat, toothless
Donator
Liked Posts:
Does that mean we will see some White sitings?

Bearman 43

Liked Posts:
There really shouldn't be any loss of playing time for either player. If the player that could have taken Trubs out of the game w/the major foul wasn't even punished for what he did,then the NFL fuckstick in NY needs to admit that going to bat for your QB is the right thing to do. No matter how pussified they(Goodell) want to make the game.

BaBaBlacksheep

Half Mod.
Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
How about Bellamy gets 4 and AntMill gets none?

Bearman 43

Liked Posts:
How about Bellamy gets 4 and AntMill gets none?

This is the best yr he's ever had and looking real good doing it,get over the hate and and admit that neither should be displaced any further than being expelled for the rest of the game yesterday.
Even in jest,not cool!!!!!!!!

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
This is the best yr he's ever had and looking real good doing it,get over the hate and and admit that neither should be displaced any further than being expelled for the rest of the game yesterday.
Even in jest,not cool!!!!!!!!
Are you saying if the league gave the Bears the option of both with 1 game suspensions or just Bellamy 4 games, you wouldn't take Bellamy for 4 ? I would. Miller could easily be the difference in the Bears getting a 1st round bye or not.

Spunky Porkstacker

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
4 games for Bellamy would be a joke, if he had some history maybe but no. If anything Bellamy would get 1 game and Miller nothing. I could see both just getting fined.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
Are you saying if the league gave the Bears the option of both with 1 game suspensions or just Bellamy 4 games, you wouldn't take Bellamy for 4 ? I would. Miller could easily be the difference in the Bears getting a 1st round bye or not.

Don't the Rams play the 49ers next week? I think they do and the 49ers being without Sherman is the biggest loss for me in this whole deal.

gallagher

Nothing left to do but smile, smile, smile
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Ohio Bobcats
Need Bellamy on special teams.

Honestly, Bellamy jumping into a scrum and throwing punches around changed my opinion on him entirely.

He used to be a shit teammate (going after a teammate's woman or whatever) with a big mouth who couldn't do shit for us when we needed him to step up. Now he's a guy that only needs to catch a ball one every four games, makes plays on ST, and will get in the middle of a fight for his QB.

Thanks for being a Bear, Bellamy!

NCChiFan

Bald, fat, toothless
Donator
Liked Posts:
I agree... suspensions that could affect playoffs will likely be avoided.

Not sure the NFL agrees... by precedent both Talib and Crabtree recieved 2 game suspensions for their non riotous fight. A riot broke out near the Bear sideline yesterday. I hope it is not 2 games, because I think both players have solid roles to play.

bears5150

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
Honestly, Bellamy jumping into a scrum and throwing punches around changed my opinion on him entirely.

He used to be a shit teammate (going after a teammate's woman or whatever) with a big mouth who couldn't do shit for us when we needed him to step up. Now he's a guy that only needs to catch a ball one every four games, makes plays on ST, and will get in the middle of a fight for his QB.

If he put that much effort into his on field play he would be good. But just another shit talker that can't back it up

Monster

Liked Posts:
Not sure the NFL agrees... by precedent both Talib and Crabtree recieved 2 game suspensions for their non riotous fight. A riot broke out near the Bear sideline yesterday. I hope it is not 2 games, because I think both players have solid roles to play.

You are likely right... the homer in me wants Miller against Minny and Sherman against LA.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Don't the Rams play the 49ers next week? I think they do and the 49ers being without Sherman is the biggest loss for me in this whole deal.

If you have niners defense just force a trade with whatever team u want, you're the commish!

gallagher

Nothing left to do but smile, smile, smile
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Ohio Bobcats
If he put that much effort into his on field play he would be good. But just another shit talker that can't back it up

Yeah, but now he's OUR shit talker. If you're willing to throw fists for our QB, then I'm willing to root for the guy. Before he was just another underwhelming punk

Bearsgonewild

Liked Posts:

Agree.

So awesome how quickly and wholeheartedly so many Bears, like all, had Mitch's back. Leader and well liked for sure.

The team is aware they can do something special this year, and they will need Mitch at his healthiest and best.

Miller needs a body guard or shadow, to calm him down. Love his energy and enthusiasm though.

As an aside, Bellamy took some head shots. Maybe he will be like Nikola Mirotic, who went Superman, after coming back from a broken jaw.