One sentence without describing the team that tells me exactly how bad the Bears played vs the Lions...What you got?

BaBaBlacksheep

Half Mod.
Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Huh. You were critical of Fields a lot earlier this year. Other posters would often tease you about being the new BR. It seems to me you saw a couple big runs by Fields and switched positions. I did not. Now you're talking about my penis a lot. Perhaps you're getting nervous? I don't know.

I held my conviction that NFL QBs need to demonstrate great passing ability in order for me to believe in them. I'm still waiting on the brink of year 3.

You didn’t deny it…

Username

Liked Posts:
Fans hoping for a loss so Poles will not draft a WR he could have got but instead will trade a high 2nd round pick for a WR the WR he could have gotten replaced.

Now for those of you home schooled. Fans want the bears to lose so Poles gets high draft picks, but Poles could have had Pickens but instead traded a high draft pick for Clay-stool, who the Steelers replaced with Pickens.

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
The Bear's decided to tank the football game with the Lions. That is all.

Penny Traitor

バカでも才能は一つ
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
I did not even watch the game knowing it was nothing I wanted to start a new year with.

(My first #calledit of 2023!)

hyatt151

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Bears MVP was Claypools impersonation of Casper the shittiest ghost

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
It was very offensive line.

HSBOB

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
It's not the loss that's bothersome,it's seeing young players on defense who are supposed to be replacements gettin' absolutely RUN OVER!

Opposing RB's tear off 10-30yrds a crack and opposing receivers are wide open all over the field now. Are there more holes on defense or offense?

gallagher

Nothing left to do but smile, smile, smile
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Ohio Bobcats
I held my conviction that NFL QBs need to demonstrate great passing ability in order for me to believe in them. I'm still waiting on the brink of year 3.
Drew Brees underperformed for three years and then put it together in his fourth, and retired as one of the best passers of all time.

Ben Roethlisberger was a big body with a cannon who couldnt aim, and was on a team that constantly bailed him out. He finally put it together in year 34, with a note that he had a severe injury in the offseason before year 3. He is going to be in the hall of fame too.

He has been demonstrating improvement all year, I dont see why you wont believe that he can keep growing. His stats are marred by a shit team, not because he is showing a limitation.

Black Rainbow

ChatGPT Created Account
Liked Posts:
Drew Brees underperformed for three years and then put it together in his fourth, and retired as one of the best passers of all time.

Ben Roethlisberger was a big body with a cannon who couldnt aim, and was on a team that constantly bailed him out. He finally put it together in year 34, with a note that he had a severe injury in the offseason before year 3. He is going to be in the hall of fame too.

He has been demonstrating improvement all year, I dont see why you wont believe that he can keep growing. His stats are marred by a shit team, not because he is showing a limitation.
Ppl used this EXACT same argument for Mitch Trubisky.

gallagher

Nothing left to do but smile, smile, smile
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Ohio Bobcats
Ppl used this EXACT same argument for Mitch Trubisky.
So I get that. And honestly, I think that it is right to give a QB time to prove if he has "it" or not.

the example of Trubisky is a lesson to remember when drafting a QB, not in if they were given the right chances to succeed.

dbldrew

Liked Posts:
That's just common sense, strange that people here get angry when you want our QB to actually be good at passing