CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
I think, and am far from an expert, that the line will play much better once Patrick is able to be the starting center.

I also worry I'm being unfair to Mustipher. Does he really suck that bad, or do I think that because of his connection with Olin Meatballs?

gallagher

Nothing left to do but smile, smile, smile
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Ohio Bobcats
I think, and am far from an expert, that the line will play much better once Patrick is able to be the starting center.

I also worry I'm being unfair to Mustipher. Does he really suck that bad, or do I think that because of his connection with Olin Meatballs?
He gets pushed into the back field routinely. He's that bad.

BradyJay

Liked Posts:
Why are they subbing out their best lineman for Patrick?

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
better recheck all - 22 tapes wehn they come out each week. You will be surprised
Here we go, the tape never lies, Olin, Craig Gabriel shill is going to try and tell the world that Mustipher is good.

jbunch14

Liked Posts:
"Now that Jenkins has shown some value is this the best time to trade him" front cover of ccs article

Kevern Jankims worth AT LEAST a 4th at this juncture!!!

BradyJay

Liked Posts:
They want Patrick to get some reps so when he's ready to start at center he's not coming in cold off the shelf for weeks.

I understand but is Jenkins the ONLY option he can sub in for?

Dumpster Fire

Liked Posts:
I'm becoming a big Jenkins fan. If you key in on him, he shows up on tape a lot. He's got a real nasty streak when he gets going.
He also seems to have that "Kyle Long" type of it-factor where he plays with an attitude while always supporting his teammates. Hopefully he stays healthy and continues to grow.

Wild_x_Card

Liked Posts:
I understand but is Jenkins the ONLY option he can sub in for?
Patrick has a ton of snaps at guard in his career. It makes more sense to swap him with a young player then it does to swap him with someone like Whitehair who's already established.

Dumpster Fire

Liked Posts:
When does Lucas Patrick's cast come off?
There was a sideline report before the game saying Patrick was the first guy on the field and he didn’t have anything on his hand. Does he possibly get a new club applied before each game?

Mighty Joe Young

Living in Troll's Heads Rent-Free for Decades
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
better recheck all - 22 tapes wehn they come out each week. You will be surprised

I mean, we will see. But early on, there were some pressures up the gut that looked like Mustipher got his ass handed to him. Even if that only happened 2 or 3 times, it's only going to re-enforce people's impressions of Mustipher.

Mighty Joe Young

Living in Troll's Heads Rent-Free for Decades
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
There was a sideline report before the game saying Patrick was the first guy on the field and he didn’t have anything on his hand. Does he possibly get a new club applied before each game?

Traded in his 9 iron for a 3 wood.

jbd

Liked Posts:
I've liked Jenkins since they drafted him. I was impressed then with his highlights which showcased his toughness and nastiness.. Looks like he had a productive game at RG.. a position he has barely played and is still learning.. Just wait till he gets more acclimated..

I felt, as did many sports writers and draft minds.. that he would make a better guard than tackle in the NFL. I have been impressed with what i've seen of him at RG.. Hope he is able to continue to be productive and can become a fixture for daaaaa Bears at RG for many years to come!

Definitely rooting for him!!

Go Bears!!