Only way to beat GB

Bolek

Liked Posts:
The arent on our side, you just try to convince yourself of that because you have deficient coping mechanisms lol.

You just ignore bad calls against GB, and rationalize bad calls for GB, to fit the narrative that you decided you want to be true. You appeal to a call you dont like in a certain game, and ignore game losing calls from the same season, and bad calls from the same game, because it doesnt fit your agenda.
youre a coping mechanism, packer. I see the same obvious bias in Packers favor, when they play any other team, whoich i couldnt care less about. Youre oblivious to it, because it benefits your team. Its disgusting and disturbing, all at once.

abegibronlives

Liked Posts:
If Packers were so great, they wouldnt need all of the refs on their side, every single game. If they make a single bad call against the Bears this Sunday, I hope Akiem Hicks takes a 15 yarder to slam Erins arrogant pussy ass to the ground, so he cant get up too fast, to even things out a bit.

That's just butthurt stuff.

Green Bay is good, and their quarterback is good.

He'd look great in a Bears uniform, and if he was wearing one, you'd love him as much as the cheeseheads do.

Moving on...

hawkinmontreal

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Oakland Athletics
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Duke Blue Devils
Rodgers always puts up 2-3 bombs a game against the Bears, Bears can not allow those deep passes which puts them in a hole every time they play the Packers.

10veitout

Liked Posts:
youre a coping mechanism, packer. I see the same obvious bias in Packers favor, when they play any other team, whoich i couldnt care less about. Youre oblivious to it, because it benefits your team. Its disgusting and disturbing, all at once.

No, you just do whatever mental gymnastics you need to to handwave away and ignore bad calls/no calls against the Packers, while rationalizing into being and clinging to any bad calls/no calls for the Packers. Just run of the mill coping mechanism garbage that bitter fans say about succesful teams lol.

Here I'll prove the Packers get worse officiating calls then the Bears, and you will give up and run away with no counter argument;

Photo_Rodgers_Adama_FaceMask_01.jpg

'Down by contact'
download-1.jpg

There is two verifiably wrong calls, with photo evidence that lost us playoff games, now, respond with at least one photo supported bad call that costed the Bears a playoff game, otherwise you concede that you can't, this proving GB gets worse officiating treatment then the Bears.

Black Rainbow

ChatGPT Created Account
Donator
Liked Posts:
When you look up is there always an anvil falling from the sky right at you?

No, I assure you my mental disposition is great. I think one of the reasons for that is that I dwell in reality and accept truth and work out solutions.

But that has nothing to do with the Bears being snookered into resigning a bad QB because he beat up 4 of the 5 worst defenses in the league.

Hbkrusso

Objective Fanboy
Donator
Liked Posts:
This is the best path for the Bears to the Super Bowl.

Step one: Break Aaron Rodgers' arm

Step two: Break Alvin Kamara's legs

Step three: Break Russell Wilson's everything
Lol id prefer they just beat other teams at football not mma and ripping out throats

zack54attack

Bears
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. North Carolina Tar Heels
Quinn and Mack are going to have to win it. If they don't get pressure, no chance.

Bears rushed 3 a few times in Week 12 and Rodgers picked them apart. If you blitz, Rodgers knows the hot read and will pick you apart. Getting pressure with your base D and edge rushers is going to be the biggest key for defense.

Leon Sandcastle

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Im not expecting a win. But honestly if the defense gets ridiculously aggressive ill be happy. It will probably backfire but what in the hell do we have to lose. Blitz that fucker every play. Sure he will pick it apart but hes going to do that anyways. Get some serious hits on his gay ass!

MikeDitkaPolishSausage

Liked Posts:
This is the best path for the Bears to the Super Bowl.

Step one: Break Aaron Rodgers' arm

Step two: Break Alvin Kamara's legs

Step three: Break Russell Wilson's everything
If I don’t see a dick ripped off in those 3 games, it’s a wasted season!

MikeDitkaPolishSausage

Liked Posts:
That's the grand finale.

Step four: Rip your dick off after the Chiefs slaughter the Bears in the Super Bowl worse than the Bears did the Pats back in the 80s.
At least someone’s dick is getting ripped off. Even if it’s my own.

DrGonzo

Gazpacho Police
Donator
Liked Posts:
Only way Bears win is if half a dozen GB starters contract COVID at a super-spreader fish boil.

Bolek

Liked Posts:
Im not expecting a win. But honestly if the defense gets ridiculously aggressive ill be happy. It will probably backfire but what in the hell do we have to lose. Blitz that fucker every play. Sure he will pick it apart but hes going to do that anyways. Get some serious hits on his gay ass!
agreed. Watch for Hicks to hit Erins smug ass a few times. Hicks said before in an interview that sometimes taking a 15 yard penalty, is well worth it. I actually agree with him