Only way to salvage this is to find a way to trade up to #3

Montucky

Liked Posts:
Nick Foles, Twentieth overall and 2022 first for sixth overall. Eagles owe the Bears for the whole Carson Wentz thing. Bears get Mac Jones, and who even knows maybe he'll be good enough maybe he won't. But at least its a plan.

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
And take fields/wilson.

Otherwise Pace/Nagy are trying to get themselves fired.

Knowing Pace/Nagy, we will take kyle trask at #20.

Is this another post for a laugh or a true attempt at a #called it.

Your last attempt was a day late and a doller short.

JesusHalasChrist

N.eg it from orbit. It's the only way to be sure.
Donator
Liked Posts:
I'll say it.

I don't want to, but I'll say it.

If the only thing they do to address the most important position in the game is sign Andy Dalton... then maybe they really aren't DESPERATE for JORBS this year.

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
This is the garbage George is going to peddle to the fans. They restructured Mack to sign dalton lmfffao

Chicago4Life

Liked Posts:
And take fields/wilson.

Otherwise Pace/Nagy are trying to get themselves fired.

Knowing Pace/Nagy, we will take kyle trask at #20.
isnt trask your boy?

i dont see the mccaskey's giving the green light to mortgage future picks on a fields/wilson

vabearsfan15

Liked Posts:
I woukd take Lance as well, but yes I agree our only chance of salvaging this year is to make a move to the top #5 and take a QB.

With Anthony Miller on the block Maybe see if we can add a nice WR. Guys like JuJu, Kenny Golladay, TY Hilton are still available. I'd really like JuJu.

Time to start trading players. We've got to start making a move. Hicks, Fuller, Miller, just to start since we would save cap space by trading them. I dont know how we do it, but Dalton/Foles cant be the plan.

Liked Posts:
Nick Foles, Twentieth overall and 2022 first for sixth overall. Eagles owe the Bears for the whole Carson Wentz thing. Bears get Mac Jones, and who even knows maybe he'll be good enough maybe he won't. But at least its a plan.

What exactly do the Eagles owe the Bears lmao?

Bears4Ever_34

Liked Posts:
It's going to be Kyle Trask. You couldn't draw up a worse scenario than for the Bears to needlessly spend money on a quarterback who's not as good as either Trubisky or Foles, and then draft a quarterback in the 1st round who doesn't have NFL talent.

This is exactly what this franchise deserves. Sell the fucking team.

bearsfan1977

Liked Posts:
I'll say it.

I don't want to, but I'll say it.

If the only thing they do to address the most important position in the game is sign Andy Dalton... then maybe they really aren't DESPERATE for JORBS this year.
Possible, but I doubt it. There is no way they go into next season with just Foles and Dalton. If I’m being realistic, the chances of getting Wilson or Watson were remote at best. The next move would be to somehow unload Foles and make moves in the draft. Trading into the top 10 and getting Fields or Wilson with Dalton backing up would be fine with me.

shoez90

Liked Posts:
Lawrence- possible Roethlisberger
fields - Sanchez
Wilson- Fitzpatrick
Trask- Winston

save this revisit in three years. College QBs are very suspect the past decade there is literally only a handful of serviceable ones.
and few come from star studded teams. this AD move is fucking stupid either get a proven STARTING vet or go all in all Lawrence which is a looooong ass shot. The rest are just scraps this year.

Chicago4Life

Liked Posts:
if this is true then they should've just fired Ryan Pace two months ago.

they should have but didnt, in order to move up from 20 to 3 lets say...the cost is very likely going to be 3 first rd picks...thats not going to be very appealing for a new GM coming in to work with...i dont see the bears trading up to grab a fields/wilson...