1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Orlando Magic
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tampa Bay Lightning
  1. Alabama Crimson Tide
Which one would you pick up in free agency and why

Montucky

Liked Posts:
Orlando Brown Jr. is the better player at the premium position. Its a minor miracle he's even available.

I'll be happy with either. I would not be entirely opposed to both, but that would be a massive investment.

Bears_Almighty

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  2. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Illinois-Chicago Flames
  2. North Carolina Tar Heels
Brown because protecting my QBs blindside is a priority

Reactions: Myk

gobullschi

Liked Posts:
I have some doubts that Orlando Brown Jr. would move to RT and have concerns about him fitting in an outside zone scheme. I’m also interested to know if he will get the contract terms he wanted last offseason after a down year.

I trust Poles & Cunningham to make the right decision with regards to the offensive line. That’s their specialty.

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
Neither is great but both are solid. Shit, get both, Bears need to spend a lot of money anyway.

Payton!34

Liked Posts:
Brown has quit working really hard all over his face for some reason.

I may be wrong but that’s the feeling I get from listening to him.

Myk

85in25
Liked Posts:
Both. It frees up less of a trade down to assure getting Carter/Anderson and a WR.

Bolek

Liked Posts:
I dont completely disagree that Brown will be overpaid or that he is not a top LT in the game, but If you get him as your LT next season and slide Braxton Jones to RT, it would likely be the biggest improvement move you can make this offseason, not to mention you are upgrading both OT positions with one signing

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
Some of you guys are going to be suicidal when they don't get Orlando Brown and sign a bunch of guys that aren't on your radar because you only casually watch football and have only heard of the big names.
Daayyum, comin at folks.

bear4life21

ChiCitySports Newb
Liked Posts:
This is a surprisingly easy question for me to answer. Mike McGlinchey at RT. Scheme fit. Ran the same outside zone blocking scheme with SF. Would be an outright upgrade at RT position over Borom. Would be able to move Borom on the inside to backup Jenkins at RG if for whatever reason He isn't able to go.

Chiefs fans in the know are almost celebrating no longer having Brown Jr. on the payroll. It appears that Chiefs were scheming chip block assistance on the leftside mainly to assist in the shortcomings of Orlando Brown Jr. Just what I am hearing. It is what it is.

McGlinchey would be my pick out of those 2.

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Some of you guys are going to be suicidal when they don't get Orlando Brown and sign a bunch of guys that aren't on your radar because you only casually watch football and have only heard of the big names.
so the same people who don't know Orlando Brown will be suicidal when the Bears don't sign him because they don't know football like you do?

Spitta Andretti

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
they are not spending 90+ million on a "solid" player in brown who doesnt fit the criteria of what poles has aimed for in offensive lineman