Orphan Black

dweebs19

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I finished season one. It's ok not the greatest show.

I finished season 1 as well and thought it was alright. Didn't get the hype to be honest. Then again, there are other shows out there with big hype that i don't like such as Doctor Who...so maybe I'm just the weird one

Liked Posts:
The series finale is this Saturday...who will be tuning in? Should be a real tear jerker. It kinda sick when one of your all time favorite shows ends.

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
Almost done with season 2 and yeah I'm a sucker for those types lol

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
Yeah so worst part about watching this on BBC app is the commercials that you can't fast forward. Only two and half seasons to go until I don't have to see that damn Honda commercial killing my head with sweet Caroline

Liked Posts:
Yeah so worst part about watching this on BBC app is the commercials that you can't fast forward. Only two and half seasons to go until I don't have to see that damn Honda commercial killing my head with sweet Caroline

I watched the series finale of Saturday on BBC America and they played the same Subaru commercial at least 5 times. I get it, Subaru sponsored the show but good god.

Liked Posts:
Man Krystal is smoking lol

Is she the hottest clone? I think not. You'll come up on a hilarious scene later down the line. You'll know exactly the scene I'm speaking about when you see it.

It's funny how we say Krystal is hot when all of them are played by the same actress.

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
They are all played by same but it's the attitude of each. Kind of like how Sarah asked Paul about how he loved Beth but he said he wasn't in love with her he was in love with Sarah. It's weird like that lol

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
Is season 5 the final one? Going to start it tomorrow

So far Helena still my fav

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
Finished the show. It was good not the best though. One thing I give an A++ for is they concluded the story instead of leaving a cliffhanger without no more content coming in the future. The actress is probably going to have personality disorder from playing so many different roles lol

Liked Posts:
Finished the show. It was good not the best though. One thing I give an A++ for is they concluded the story instead of leaving a cliffhanger without no more content coming in the future. The actress is probably going to have personality disorder from playing so many different roles lol

Great ending wasn't it? It always helps knowing a certain season is the last so the directors can tie a bow around the series,some shows are left in limbo with cancellations and whatnot.

I have to ask, is Helena still your favorite clone? How'd you like MK? No spoilers please, people are still watching.

Speaking of personality disorders, Tatiana plays a seriously bi-polar woman in a movie, insane performance. She's so good, best actor on the planet right now.

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
It's a good watch why not. Only five seasons so it's not a time killer. Best part of the show is it ends. Favorite clone has to be Helena her story was the best. Bitch can do everything lol