Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Ohio Bobcats
Well, he earned it the right way, good for him!

I questioned whether he would be the real deal in the pros and he proved me wrong.

Black Rainbow

ChatGPT Created Account
Donator
Liked Posts:
Can we fire Pace already? I really don’t want that bozo picking the next QB so we have to do this all over again in 5 years

Just think, if the NFL season gets cancelled we only have one more year to evaluate Pace and Nagy...lol.

There will be ppl that think it's too soon to move on.

WestCoastBearsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Los Angeles Kings
  1. Clemson Tigers
Just think, if the NFL season gets cancelled we only have one more year to evaluate Pace and Nagy...lol.

There will be ppl that think it's too soon to move on.
Or think about it this way: if the nfl season is shortened then the likelihood of Mitch playing well enough for the Bears to sign him to an extension or franchise tag him increases because people will think he’s “late bloomer”

SilenceS

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
I like it. That means Jerry Jones gonna have to over pay Dak now. Anything that hurts the Cowboys is fine in my book

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
Chiefs QB Patrick Mahomes to Sign Richest Contract in NFL History
Jenna WestUpdated:Jul 6, 2020Original:Jul 6, 2020
Quarterback Patrick Mahomes and the Chiefs have reached an agreement on a 10-year contract extension, the team confirmed on Monday.
The deal will be worth an NFL-record $503 million and includes $477 million in guarantee mechanisms, reports NFL Network's Ian Rapoport. Rapoport pointed out that the quarterback's contract is the largest in sports history and this marks the first time an NFL player has been the highest-paid player in sports.
Mahomes' injury guarantee is $140 million and his contract is not tied to a percentage of the salary cap, per ESPN's Adam Schefter.
Many expected Mahomes and the Chiefs to reach a long-term extension after the team exercised his fifth-year option on April 30. Under his 2021 option, Mahomes's rookie contract expanded to $41 million over five years. Since he had two years remaining on his current deal, the extension makes it a new 12-year contract in total, Schefter reports.
It's no surprise the Chiefs would want to lock in Mahomes long-term after he led their fourth-quarter comeback to win Super Bowl LIV in February. For two years, Mahomes has been the centerpiece of the team's offensive explosion. He's produced highlight reels full of no-look passes and darts to streaking wide receivers downfield. During 2018–his first full season as a starter–Mahomes threw 50 touchdown passes and was named NFL MVP.
Mahomes briefly battled a dislocated right kneecap last season but only missed two games with the injury. He finished 2019 throwing for 4,031 yards, 26 touchdowns and five interceptions and earned his second Pro Bowl nod. The Chiefs drafted him with the No. 10 overall pick in 2017 out of Texas Tech.
Here's a look at the players with the highest 2020 salaries—based on average annual value—according to Spotrac.
1. Russell Wilson (QB, Seahawks): $35 million
2. Ben Roethlisberger (QB, Steelers): $34 million
T-3. Jared Goff (QB, Rams): $33.5 million
T-3. Aaron Rodgers (QB, Packers): $33.5 million
5. Kirk Cousins (QB, Vikings): $33 million

Jenna West

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
Well I guess Mitch's market has been set.

TexasBearfan

Liked Posts:
Thank God we didn't draft him, yeah that got that cheap superbowl and he throws a lot of TD's but now that he's paid he's about to relax and get hurt...we've got big Dick Nick...who's going to start the first 5 games, get hurt and then Mitch is taking us the distance

mecha

Liked Posts:
Chiefs are going to win the next 10 Mortal Kombats and unbalance the furies of the Earthrealm. you'll see.

in other news: Mahomes wouldn't be the same player he is today if the Chicago Bears drafted him. casual fuckheads keep whining about this and naturally overlook factual evidence. this market doesn't deserve a good quarterback because they're stupid.

Hawkeye OG

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Chiefs are going to win the next 10 Mortal Kombats and unbalance the furies of the Earthrealm. you'll see.

in other news: Mahomes wouldn't be the same player he is today if the Chicago Bears drafted him. casual fuckheads keep whining about this and naturally overlook factual evidence. this market doesn't deserve a good quarterback because they're stupid.
Can you point me in a direction to your factual evidence? I'm not disagreeing, just seems like a hypothetical that would be difficult to prove on either side

Penny Traitor

バカでも才能は一つ
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
Can you point me in a direction to your factual evidence?

I believe it is located somewhere between his hurt butt and that sour puss.

Congratulations to Patrick Mahomes and best wishes to a long NFL life in the AFC where he will only shread my favorite team once every few years.