OT 10 year deal for Mahomes

Hbkrusso

Objective Fanboy
Donator
Liked Posts:
No baseball basketball jet skiing yad yada yada like pretty much anything physical other than play football for the chiefs

Rob219_CBMB

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
damn...if football happens this season..i might have to stop working. can't be missing out on news like this, plus i hate my phone when on the road, because i need to drive, get my haul, eat, sleep, shower, unload and make it home to my family that is all.

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
I know about his college stats. So by your logic, Johnson means any college Qb with low ints. is gonna OR might end up with the same career?
Look at Mahomes low ints. his last year in college( 41Tds -10 picks. ). He ended up ok right?
Look at Joe Burrow last yr. at LSU 60 Tds - 6 picks. By your logic, Should we expect the same career as Johnson.
Look at Philip Rivers, last yr. at North Carolina State 37tds-7picks. He ended up ok right?

And finally, Trey Lance 28Tds - 0 picks By your logic, Should we expect the same career as Johnson.

Not at all. That was your argument I was negating. And I do think Trey Nance is more Josh Johnson than anything. The way he goes about his production doesn’t translate. Progressions, reading defenses, throwing with anticipation...he shows none of those.

Not at all. That was your argument I was negating.
No argument to "negate". Josh Johnson was the most remote, farthest thing from my mind.
As a seemingly, negative anecdote, YOU brought up Johnson not me. I was just impressed by Lance's 0 ints. A few others here might have felt same. >>> #17

Anyway........
Now how many NDSU games with Trey LANCE ( not NACE) have you studied to KNOW about his.... "Progressions, reading defenses, throwing with anticipation"? ( What we do know is his ints. don't match your prior statement.)
How many NDSU games have watched your predetermination that " his production doesn’t translate." ?
Give the games ...so I can look them

Also how many of Josh Johnson's games have u analyzed vs. Mahomes, Burrow and Rivers....they had low college ints.

Note I can name more than several successful Qb's who came into the NFL with the so-called "production doesn’t translate." tag

----------------------------------

Ya know what, here's the problem....you're thinking about Trey Nance :unsure::oops:

Zerovoltz

Liked Posts:
......some of you probably don't realize that Ryan Tannehill is going to make more money than PAT MAHOMES over the next 4 years. WE (KC) have no excuses as to why we shouldn't win at least 2 more super bowls by then. Also....probalby hasn't occurred to you that the core is locked down for this year and next...This SHOULD be a dynasty type team and this year SHOULD become the next team to win back to back titles.

Jack Lantern

Liked Posts:
......some of you probably don't realize that Ryan Tannehill is going to make more money than PAT MAHOMES over the next 4 years. WE (KC) have no excuses as to why we shouldn't win at least 2 more super bowls by then. Also....probalby hasn't occurred to you that the core is locked down for this year and next...This SHOULD be a dynasty type team and this year SHOULD become the next team to win back to back titles.

Sounds like KC back loaded the money on Pat's extension in order to keep the core intact and the championship window open, good for them.

Meanwhile the Bears may be on their 3rd different QB in the same 4 years haha.

gwharris2254

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Paying someone over Half a Billion ?

.... More than 500 MILLION dollars, just seems absurd to me.

I know that this is their reward for future destruction of their body and possibly mind, but, when men and women go into battle and are killed, they are compensated one millionith of that amount ... one millionith, to die for our country.

As a society does this tell us something about our priorities ? Maybe that we don't want to hear ??

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
We have a fragile fan base that wear lovable loser T-shirts. They will try any way to justify trubisky was and still is the right choice. Many are also drug addicts and alcoholics. Don’t expect many of them to understand what you’re trying to say