OT: 670 The Score Discussion (30th Anniversary Broadcast 7/20/22)

CRM 114

Premium Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
Lo Holmes this afternoon. Opening week of the MLB season, Hawks in the playoff chase, NCAA Final Four coming up, Bears draft on the way.....Holmes dedicates his show opening and first 45 minutes(before I turned it off) to fucking wrestling and discussing a John Oliver clip.

FFS.

Reminds me of last year when he spent the entire show talking about Jordon Howard’s Instagram account when the NHL and NBA playoffs were in full swing.
I think the meatballs are the ones that like the fake sport....

That was always my thinking as well.

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
It was really only a matter of time.

CRM 114

Premium Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
I really hope they reunite Spiegel and Parkins. They were a much better fit than McNeil and Parkins were.

Spunky Porkstacker

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I enjoyed the Parkins and McNeil pairing.

Looking forward to the next Holmes blow up when he inevitably doesn’t get the afternoon gig....again.
Agreed, he needs to stay where he is. As for Spiegel that guy is good on his weekend baseball show, but no thanks on putting him back with Parkins.

Danny Mac shouldn't have made the comment but was it a comment worthy of termination maybe, Mitch Rosen thought so? Will he show up on ESPN 1000 in 6 months ? He's better than most of the other lame replacement options.

Spunky Porkstacker

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I really hope they reunite Spiegel and Parkins. They were a much better fit than McNeil and Parkins were.
Which confirms the idiot you are, Spiegel is a blabbermouth that doesn't know when to stop yapping. Go back to the Bears board and post some Deshaun Watson threads.

Spunky Porkstacker

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
You seem upset.
That is an old comeback, but not surprising that you would use it. Your act is old and tired go back to discord and see if they have any new material you could use.

What did you have for lunch today? I'm guessing you used one of your 3 for a dollar Kraft Mac and Cheese boxes.

CRM 114

Premium Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
That is an old comeback, but not surprising that you would use it. Your act is old and tired go back to discord and see if they have any new material you could use.

What did you have for lunch today? I'm guessing you used one of your 3 for a dollar Kraft Mac and Cheese boxes.

Gosh, imagine getting this upset over post about a sports station on a sports message board.

Spunky Porkstacker

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Gosh, imagine getting this upset over post about a sports station on a sports message board.
Not upset at all, again your act is old! Anyone paying attention can see you are an echo chamber of HHM or even the wannabe grimtard.