OT: AFC has the QBs of the future.

Black Rainbow

ChatGPT Created Account
Liked Posts:
Yet another dumbass take from you. The Bears have been getting Gashed for most of the last 30 years by GB qb nevermind the other elite qbs in the division over that time. There are always elite qbs in the league and these guys are just the new generation.
We're talking about going forward. We're well aware of the last 30 years.

Black Rainbow

ChatGPT Created Account
Liked Posts:
The OP isn’t wrong. AFC loaded at QB. All the more reason the Bears need to nail these hires. If Fields pans out then the hard part is done. NFC is wide open
tenor.gif

pnch40

Liked Posts:
After the spectacular Chiefs vs Bills game, it's obvious the best QBs of the future are in the AFC. Thank God the Bears are in the NFC. They would not be able to do jack-shit about Mahomes or Allen and would get absolutely GASHED by either one for a decade plus.

Mahomes, Allen, Burrow, Herbert - that's the future right there. Hell, if Watson didn't get all handsy with massage therapists, he be right there too.

Brady and Rodgers are old turds that should have been flushed with Manning and Brees.

Prescott? Whata dumb-fuck. Run up the middle of the field and burn the clock. ?

Wilson and Stafford? The sun is setting these next few years. The only real guy is Murray and he seems to start the year off great and then fade the last few weeks.
Old turds. Both Brady and Rodgers are top 5 qb’s. Dumbass statement

Black Rainbow

ChatGPT Created Account
Liked Posts:
Can you imagine how mad OP will be if Fields becomes an elite QB? He will definitely question the meaning of his existence.
We are talking about gladiators in this thread. Please quit mucking up the idea by bringing up Fields.

Leomaz

Pissing people off the right way!
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
  2. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
Really? Wow, it seems like he has been around forever
He is a really old 33 though. He will never play past 40.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Now that Trubisky is there.

SlickWilly

Team Ignore Member #2
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. Detroit Pistons
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. North Carolina Tar Heels
I'm still in awe of what I saw tonight...lol. REAL GLADIATORS.

I cannot even think about Fields right now. He's gotta step up. I don't want to hear anymore bullshit about how he "flashes."
Were you in awe of Josh Allen in 2018??

BNB

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  2. Oakland Raiders
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
You left Lamar Jackson off your AFC list.

But yeah, the NFC QBs don't even come close to the AFC QBs. Russell Wilson is probably the best after Aaron Rodgers and Tom Brady, and he'll likely be great for the next few years.

It'll be interesting. I can definitely see Rodgers leaving and going to an AFC team. Denver and Pittsburgh come to mind as teams that would easily be in SB contention with Rodgers. That would just add another dynamic QB to the AFC list.

Nelly

Liked Posts:
Just for reference:

AFC:
Bills: Josh Allen
Patriots: Mac Jones
Dolphins: Tua Tagovailoa
Jets: Zach Wilson
Steelers: Mason Rudolph?
Browns: Maker Bayfield?
Ravens: Lamar Jackson
Bengals: Joe Burrow
Titans: Ryan Tannehill
Colts: Carson Wentz
Texans: Deshaun Watson?
Jaguars: Trevor Lawrence
Chiefs: Patrick Mahomes
Raiders: Derek Carr
Chargers: Justin Herbert
Broncos: Teddy Bridgewater?

NFC:
Cowboys: Dak Prescott
Eagles: Jalen Hurts
Washington: Taylor Heinecke?
Giants: Daniel Jones?
Packers: Aaron Rogers/Jordan Love
Vikings: Kirk Cousins
Bears: Justin Field
Lions: Jared Goff
Bucs: Tom Brady
Saints: Jameis Winston/Taysom Hill
Panthers: Sam Darnold
Falcons: Matt Ryan
Rams: Matt Stafford
49ers: Trey Lance
Cardinals: Kyler Murray
Seahawks: Russell Wilson

DaaBears

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
On another note, you can also win championships with a great defense and a good offense or offense that plays smart, doesn't turn the ball, and just takes shots down the field. The Patriots won numerous championships with the best game manager ever.

In 2018 the Rams were literally scoring over 40 a game and so were the Chiefs. They played each other and the final was like 53-49. The following week the Bears beat the Rams like 16-9 or something like that. Going into that game non-educated people thought the Bears had no chance against the high powered offense of the Rams. I believe the Bears go to the Super Bowl that year if they make the FG. By the way, everybody should realize the importance of a FG kicker after this past weekend.

I believe you need to be incredible at either offense or defense, good at the other, and outstanding at special teams to go the distance.

Forty-six

Liked Posts:
On another note, you can also win championships with a great defense and a good offense or offense that plays smart, doesn't turn the ball, and just takes shots down the field. The Patriots won numerous championships with the best game manager ever.

In 2018 the Rams were literally scoring over 40 a game and so were the Chiefs. They played each other and the final was like 53-49. The following week the Bears beat the Rams like 16-9 or something like that. Going into that game non-educated people thought the Bears had no chance against the high powered offense of the Rams. I believe the Bears go to the Super Bowl that year if they make the FG. By the way, everybody should realize the importance of a FG kicker after this past weekend.

I believe you need to be incredible at either offense or defense, good at the other, and outstanding at special teams to go the distance.

While it's true you can win with either offense or defense it's much easier to win when your team is centered around an elite QB and potent offense. The rules of the modern NFL favor the O in a big way.

hyatt151

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I'm still in awe of what I saw tonight...lol. REAL GLADIATORS.

I cannot even think about Fields right now. He's gotta step up. I don't want to hear anymore bullshit about how he "flashes."
add Allen and Herbert to the list of QB'S the Bears could have had, I exclude Burrow as he was the #1 overall pick, and out of the Bears reach

hebs

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
The OP isn’t wrong. AFC loaded at QB. All the more reason the Bears need to nail these hires. If Fields pans out then the hard part is done. NFC is wide open

Course he isn't wrong. He's just parroting what Tony Romo said last night during the game.

hyatt151

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Trevor Lawrence is also in the AFC - will be interesting to see if he develops.

Unproven talent in the NFC to develop will be Trey Lance with the 49ers and then Justin Fields with the Bears.

I'm not sure if Jalen Hurts will ever get into the discussion, but he is another young NFC qb.

But yeah, the better qb play right now does appear to be in the AFC and those guys still have long careers ahead of them.
Lawrence was a rookie QB playing on a worse team than the Bears, I'd be surprised if he fails to develop, think of Josh Allen from year 1 to year 2

Dragon Slayer

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Course he isn't wrong. He's just parroting what Tony Romo said last night during the game.
That could be, but it doesn't take a genius to look at the best young QBs and recognize they are all in the AFC

Canth

Liked Posts:
Lawrence was a rookie QB playing on a worse team than the Bears, I'd be surprised if he fails to develop, think of Josh Allen from year 1 to year 2

Oh, I expect him to improve a lot. Unless Jax royally screws up their coaching situation again. I feel the same with Fields.