OT: AFC has the QBs of the future.

pdxbearsfan

Liked Posts:
Are you the OP everyone is always referring to? What does that stand for?

rawdawg

Liked Posts:
On another note, you can also win championships with a great defense and a good offense or offense that plays smart, doesn't turn the ball, and just takes shots down the field. The Patriots won numerous championships with the best game manager ever.

In 2018 the Rams were literally scoring over 40 a game and so were the Chiefs. They played each other and the final was like 53-49. The following week the Bears beat the Rams like 16-9 or something like that. Going into that game non-educated people thought the Bears had no chance against the high powered offense of the Rams. I believe the Bears go to the Super Bowl that year if they make the FG. By the way, everybody should realize the importance of a FG kicker after this past weekend.

I believe you need to be incredible at either offense or defense, good at the other, and outstanding at special teams to go the distance.
That game manager just threw for a league best 5316 yards this year at 43 years old. That game manager has thrown for what would be the Bears single-season record in each of his last 14 seasons, outside of the one he was suspended 4 games for Deflate-Gate. I really thought we were past the "Brady is a game manager" stuff like 4 Superbowls ago.

DaaBears

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
That game manager just threw for a league best 5316 yards this year at 43 years old. That game manager has thrown for what would be the Bears single-season record in each of his last 14 seasons, outside of the one he was suspended 4 games for Deflate-Gate. I really thought we were past the "Brady is a game manager" stuff like 4 Superbowls ago.

Yup, thats why I said with New England.

Rise

Liked Posts:
Who cares about QB we gunna play cover 2 defense and run da baw!

playthrough2001

Monday Morning QB
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Central Florida Knights
  2. TCU Horned Frogs
I'm still in awe of what I saw tonight...lol. REAL GLADIATORS.

I cannot even think about Fields right now. He's gotta step up. I don't want to hear anymore bullshit about how he "flashes."
And the point of this thread is your same message over and over… Just a tiny bit more subtle this time…

You should consider making less threads until you come up with some new material.

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
Think we'll see Mahomes and Allen be those top 2 guys for the next decade or so, kinda like Brady and Manning were regarded as the 2 best for a long period of time.

Britbuffguy

Liked Posts:
And yet, one of the few wins the Bears had this year was vs Burrow.

Britbuffguy

Liked Posts:
but 40 is more likely.
Rodgers is 38
But Stafford and Wilson have taken a beating in their years thus far. Both have spent a lot of time on the sidelines with injury. Rodgers and Brady have pretty much available in their time. Wilson's magic already looked to be fading this season.

Bust

Liked Posts:
Sucks they wasted a year of his development by not having any discernable plan with how to use him or develop him.

no moar excuses for next season.

btw, did you see the ohio state qb list that plays in the nfl? not a pretty sight. just sayin