Status
Not open for further replies.

botfly10

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Hmmm.......prima donna?

wtf is that link you posted

can't link directly to the story old man?

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
naw he's pretty damn good. headcase that doesn't commit 100% tho

He's so good he has many years of 1000yds+ receiving, amirite?

bamainatlanta

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Hes been a fucking headache since sc. Hes dumb as a brick and slow to boot. Hes just not that good.

His last 1000yd season was 2014. Lol, thank God this bum left.

botfly10

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
meh, his problem was never talent. problem was always effort and availability

bamainatlanta

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
No one cares about the amount of talent an athlete has, they care on how they actually use it. AJ doesn't use his

Dick Butka

Liked Posts:
The good thing is, people that look like him are dying off more and more every day.
Nice try. Socioeconomic data shows the opposite of that is true. Not only in the US, but globally. Guess which nations have the longest lifespans on earth. Guess which nations have the shortest lifespans on the planet. Going though life dumb, uneducated and poor must be a bitch.

Last edited:

Dick Butka

Liked Posts:
Because he's not white. The OP isnt a fan of people that don't look like him. He's made it quite apparent in B&I.
And, when searching for your house, I'm guessing you went straight to the areas of Chicago, etc. where you could have saved 50 %+ of the purchase price? lmao. I'd be willing to bet you didn't even CONSIDER it. Now, why wouldn't somebody even LOOK into saving more than 50% on a house? Hmmm, I wonder why that is, you hypocritical, phony pussy.

Last edited:

PrideisBears

Bully Mod
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
lmao. That sissy boy isn't black. He's just another phony pussy from a demo. city, who contributes to residential segregation, which is why these cities have the highest rates of residual segregation in the US.
What?

PrideisBears

Bully Mod
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Nice try. Socioeconomic data shows the opposite of that is true. Not only in the US, but globally. Guess which nations have the longest lifespans on earth. Guess which nations have the shortest lifespans on the planet. Going though life dumb, uneducated and poor must be a bitch.
What again?

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
And, when searching for your house, I'm guessing you went straight to the areas of Chicago, etc. where you could have saved 50 %+ of the purchase price? lmao. I'd be willing to bet you didn't even CONSIDER it. Now, why wouldn't somebody even LOOK into saving more than 50% on a house? Hmmm, I wonder why that is, you hypocritical, phony pussy.

What the fuck are you talking about you Special person boomer?

mecha

Liked Posts:
Not surprised, AJ has always been malcontent whereever he has played. USC, Chicago, and now Philly. He got paid and got a ring, but good fucking riddance. I'd give props to Pace for not re-signing him but Pace did try to re-sign him, he just went elsewhere.

I'll reiterate, but with different words, he was always an emo cockhole. he didn't want to remain with the Bears cause his boyfriend was deemed too much of a fucking asshole to be retained within their burgeoning new, fresh, and pleasant culture under John Fox. but Martellus Bennett was okay.

I don't know how you all have the energy to talk about this fuck franchise on a daily basis, I really don't. god bless every one of you.

except Omelet. keke

reggie_love

Liked Posts:
lmao. That sissy boy isn't black. He's just another phony pussy from a demo. city, who contributes to residential segregation, which is why these cities have the highest rates of residual segregation in the US.
There are a lot of beta cuck whites on this site that grovel for black cock...crimson and hehateme just 2 examples

Status
Not open for further replies.