OT: Alshon Jefferies, not happy anywhere

Status
Not open for further replies.

Noonthirtyjoe

Liked Posts:
Because he's not white. The OP isnt a fan of people that don't look like him. He's made it quite apparent in B&I.
I don't pretend to know the op or his thinking but AJ has earned a bad reputation from his teammates all on his own and the op has liked plenty of black players so I don't believe race is involved. AJ is a assholes diva with a shitty work ethic.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Pre Madonna accompanied by Post Mahomes.

wklink

CBMB refugee
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Seattle Sounders FC
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Well. This is productive.

I don't remember hearing anything about Alshon being a problem child here in Chicago. Maybe I missed it but it was more the injury risk than attitude problem that kept him from being re-signed here.

mecha

Liked Posts:
Well. This is productive.

I don't remember hearing anything about Alshon being a problem child here in Chicago. Maybe I missed it but it was more the injury risk than attitude problem that kept him from being re-signed here.

no, he had a sad when they got rid of Marshall.

vabearsfan15

Liked Posts:
so much for the Alshon feeling so wanted by the Eagles....Its like he never said a word until he left the Bears and now is a primadonna.

gwharris2254

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Its because he is no longer FAT...after training with BM......just goes to show you need a little blubber to weather emotional storms

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Not surprised, AJ has always been malcontent whereever he has played. USC, Chicago, and now Philly. He got paid and got a ring, but good fucking riddance. I'd give props to Pace for not re-signing him but Pace did try to re-sign him, he just went elsewhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.