OT- Are Refs Cheating?

SiDe WaYs

Liked Posts:
Another meatball who has missed my point. This has nothing to do with Chicago. I am talking about individual refs blowing calls for the benefit of themselves. It could be Vikings versus Bengals, you name it. If a ref wanted to make a couple bucks on the under recieving yds on Justin Jefferspin, he would throw flags on long balls his way. Quit thinking of only the Bears! You're a true Chicago Meatball!
It makes sense. It’s a lot of money and these refs are part time remember that. They have regular jobs in the off season.

abegibronlives

Liked Posts:
Tell that to the 02 Sac Kings lol. If you think Donaghy is the only ref and only sport that occurred I don’t know what to tell you. I’d wager it’s much worse now than back then

Well, that proves it - The NFL is conspiring against bad teams twenty years later.

:LOL:

Enasic

Who are the brain police?
Liked Posts:
Well, that proves it - The NFL is conspiring against bad teams twenty years later.

:LOL:
Well…either Donaghy is the only ref in the only sport in history that this type of thing occurred, or it’s not. Donaghy himself said it goes on and is more prevelant across many sports leagues than people think.

The NFL is a billion dollar industry that literally advertises betting and it has only grown over the years. There’s insane amounts of money to be made and refs are human. They also get approached by shady characters. The odds that there’s no fuckery going on is low and if you watch the games, it’s fairly obvious. Again, it’s not necessarily to fuck over or conspire against a specific teams. It all ties into betting

Enasic

Who are the brain police?
Liked Posts:
So the refs are cheating to cover gambling spreads? So obviously theyre making money off of this so whos paying them and wheres your evidence to back this up? Do you spend a lot of money on aluminum foil?
:sigh:

No. I’m just not naive

abegibronlives

Liked Posts:
Well…either Donaghy is the only ref in the only sport in history that this type of thing occurred, or it’s not. Donaghy himself said it goes on and is more prevelant across many sports leagues than people think.

The NFL is a billion dollar industry that literally advertises betting and it has only grown over the years. There’s insane amounts of money to be made and refs are human. They also get approached by shady characters. The odds that there’s no fuckery going on is low and if you watch the games, it’s fairly obvious. Again, it’s not necessarily to fuck over or conspire against a specific teams. It all ties into betting

Or it's an outlier, which would explain why you have to go back two decades to find an example in a different sport.

1668530692026.png

Midwaymonster75

Liked Posts:
Another meatball who has missed my point. This has nothing to do with Chicago. I am talking about individual refs blowing calls for the benefit of themselves. It could be Vikings versus Bengals, you name it. If a ref wanted to make a couple bucks on the under recieving yds on Justin Jefferspin, he would throw flags on long balls his way. Quit thinking of only the Bears! You're a true Chicago Meatball!
Soooo youre saying NFL refs are involved in gambling? Your evidence for this?

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
Soooo youre saying NFL refs are involved in gambling? Your evidence for this?

I'm in the process of diacovery right now for admissable evidence. The entire trial cannot be hearsay. Thinking of filing a class action against the NFL and deposing all of the refs. I'll keep you informed.

Midwaymonster75

Liked Posts:
I'm in the process of diacovery right now for admissable evidence. The entire trial cannot be hearsay. Thinking of filing a class action against the NFL and deposing all of the refs. I'll keep you informed.
Thats what i thought.