My favorite teams
  1. Oakland Athletics
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Duke Blue Devils

Granada

Liked Posts:
Wow, E. Kane placed on waivers. Crazy how low this guy fell.

KBIB

Would like my account deleted
Liked Posts:
Wow, E. Kane placed on waivers. Crazy how low this guy fell.
If I thought there was any redemption I’d be more then happy with the Hawks throwing an offer considering the Sharks are willing to retain 50% on his contract.

But, there isn’t. Throwing a career away for being a IG gangster/flexer along with all the other nonsense the guy has done is lolcow territory. I don’t think the guys a cancer, I just think he’s a stupid fool.

Eve Kane is a 30 goal scorer in the NHL who drops the gloves and throws the body. Teams should be lining up for him for what he brings to the table and at 3 mil a year he’s worth it.

But that bag of gravel between his ears isn’t. It’s a shame. His legacy is dropping that shitbag Cooke with one punch.

KBIB

Would like my account deleted
Liked Posts:
Love this and will always click it at least once a year.

Cooke is the piece of shit who ruined Careers with his bullshit and stunted Karlssons who was never the same after Cooke took the skate to the guys ankle. The guy won Norris trophies on one skate after, that’s how good he was.

EK was one of my favorites and single handedly carried a worthless team in 2017 that almost beat the Pens. And yes, the Sens in 2016 were a shit team that this guy put on his shoulders. This is why every time a scrub like Bustvist is compared to EK, I laugh. I can watch them skate and tell you “lol nooo “

ytsejam

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
When I'm feeling down I like to watch Seabrook light up Backes.

Granada

Liked Posts:
If I thought there was any redemption I’d be more then happy with the Hawks throwing an offer considering the Sharks are willing to retain 50% on his contract.

But, there isn’t. Throwing a career away for being a IG gangster/flexer along with all the other nonsense the guy has done is lolcow territory. I don’t think the guys a cancer, I just think he’s a stupid fool.

Eve Kane is a 30 goal scorer in the NHL who drops the gloves and throws the body. Teams should be lining up for him for what he brings to the table and at 3 mil a year he’s worth it.

But that bag of gravel between his ears isn’t. It’s a shame. His legacy is dropping that shitbag Cooke with one punch.

Honestly, it's a tough call still for me. I mean I agree with everything you say, but I always wanted E. Kane here, even before he signed with San Jose. He is your old-school prototypical power forward, other than a few guys (Tom Wilson and the Tkachuks come to mind) these guys are a rare breed in the NHL today. And, considering how desperate this offensively-challenged Hawks team is for a top-six forward right now, I think he'd look damn good in ours. There has been a gaping hole in our top six forever now, I think he'd go a long way in filling it. I agree, the guy has a lot of baggage, but I don't think I'd be super mad if he was brought in. Doubt it happens so the point is moot, but just saying.

Speaking of players who might look good in the top six, how about Debrusk? I read a good article the other day about a trade of Strome for Debrusk, and it makes a lot of sense for both players/teams. Debrusk makes 3.6 and Strome makes 3, both are RFA after this year, so if Debrusk sucks, you can let him walk; same for Boston with Strome.

Liked Posts:
When I was 2Y/O, my parents bought double runner skates and took me to Columbus Park to learn to skate.
2 weeks later I got "real" skates~single blades.
In the 1940's & 50's we all played all the sports~baseball, football and hockey.
There was(is?) a water hole on one of the holes of the Riverside Ctry Club on 26th & DesPlaines that was a perfect shape for a hockey rink and we played there~~"NO LIFITING".lol
Eventually, I moved to northern WI and played in every pick up game I could fond.
About 8 years ago, I had a knee replacement in my right rear leg.
I said to the doc, "Great, I can play hockey now."
He said, "Hell no. It can break unlike a real knee."
So, I can skate butt not play. Sux.
And I'm only 82.

Liked Posts:
Shoulda asked the azzhole interrogator if he needs double runners when he files his stories.

Bigfoot

CCS Enforcer
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
I’ve been super busy with school, work, hockey, and baseball. My youngest son team is finishing up this weekend, but will still have an extra game with a Pee-Wee team. Oldest will be in Charlotte for a tournament this weekend and Nashville the first weekend of March.

Thinking of seeing if they want to go try travel, or try a new club. Like the club they are at, but not sure if they will reach their full potential there.

Hope to be around more

Granada

Liked Posts: