OT. Around the rink talk

KBIB

Would like my account deleted
Liked Posts:
Loved watching every little response from McDavid yesterday after every goal against. They seriously had a camera on the guy the entire game.

Every single blow up, the whole bench bitching melt down, if I'm him I'm asking for a trade at the exit interview. He's not captain material or I'm just pampered from actually having a great captain for over a decade and before him Dirk Graham was just as solid a captain.

And no, I don't feel sorry at all for a team that has x amount of first overall draft picks

Bigbarn27

Liked Posts:
I said the kid was the real deal and the future of the team.......I saw him coming a mile away!

"It's still hockey,right......we go out on the ice every day" and "the score starts at zero,just have fun and play hard" aren't things you hear from the average 20yro and this kid ain't the average 20yro.....he's gonna be a star!

Sounds like a young player who's been listening to his HoF coach!

Florida had the toughest 1st round draw against one of the best teams assembled in years despite having the 4th best record in the league and it's a series now.....

His attitude reminds me alot of Flower.

HSBOB

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
His attitude reminds me alot of Flower.
Calm and quiet in net too,no wasted motion. Kevin Weeks mentioned how he stands and looks over screens instead of going down early and trying to look through screens and how few young tenders are confident enough to do this.
I've been high on the kid and to be fair,I'm still high on Lankinen too,he needs a LOT more help from his D-men and a veteran partner to lean on would help him a bunch IMO. Lanks was on his own in many ways last year.

HSBOB

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Glad the Canes didn't blow it last night. They better get their heads out of their asses and finish this thing because the Preds are finding their game.
Hynes has done a good job with a so-so roster if you ask me(not that you did...LOL). I won't mind seeing Trashville eliminated but I believe the Preds were the best 2nd half team in the league and the Canes are one OT goal away from going back to Trashville down 3-2 instead. Both teams are well coached IMO.

HSBOB

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Cooper's got some big balls to bitch about the Panthers' play when he does shit like this!.....

Bust

Liked Posts:
LOL Tallon saddles the Florida Panthers to 2 moar years of Joel Quennville at one of the highest salaries for a nhl headcoach. No wonder they canned Dale.

Bigbarn27

Liked Posts:
Cooper has always been a fucking clown.
Gran he might be a clown but I really like him as a coach his teams are always ready to play good structure.
And yes he starts working the officials before the series starts. Im a fan would have loved to see the cats knock them off but oh well.

Granada

Liked Posts:
Minny forcing the Game 7, crazy. Would be awesome if they can pull off the comeback. Wonder what Deboer will do in net, does he stick with Fleury or throw in Lehner to give his team a kick in the ass? Loved seeing the Isles upset the Pens. Panthers were never coming back from 3-1.

MassHavoc

Staff member
Liked Posts:
John Scott would have been even more fun if all he got was 5k fines... hell we could have probably crowdsourced most of them.

Bust

Liked Posts:
Minny forcing the Game 7, crazy. Would be awesome if they can pull off the comeback. Wonder what Deboer will do in net, does he stick with Fleury or throw in Lehner to give his team a kick in the ass? Loved seeing the Isles upset the Pens. Panthers were never coming back from 3-1.

Vegas appears to have some turmoil with management and their play is showing it. Leave it to Robin, this guy is always outspoken. Stan did good ridding the hawks of this CANCER!!!!! Why even bring this stuff up to the media, in the middle of the playoffs no less. Save it for after the season.

HSBOB

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Congratulations to Joel Quenneville for totally changing the direction and the culture in Sunrise in only two shortened seasons . Tough first round draw without your STUD D-man but the Cats were tough anyway ........plenty tough.

And congratulations for being a Jack Adams finalist........our guy gets the 'Jackoff' award......LOFL!

Last edited: