hawkinmontreal

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Oakland Athletics
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Duke Blue Devils
Yeah but thats like saying Thornton isn't top ten.

Ask to find a better passer than either? Patrick Kane?
Like Toews the position has worn his scoring ability down some, but if I was in a 7 game series I'm not sure there are ten guys I would rather have.
I am agreement with you on this. ?

hawkinmontreal

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Oakland Athletics
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Duke Blue Devils
Tom Scott is spot-on about this incident with Panarin. I've defended Tom Wilson in the past, but he should have been suspended for this garbage.

Wilson is a real piece of shit, I can’t fathom why, know one has not taken the guy out. Year after year this guy is always involved in some altercation where someone can be seriously Injured. The league needs to suspend Wilson indefinitely for the remainder of the season including the playoffs with a substantial fine.

Tater

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
He is a piece of shit. I guess it's anything goes now.

HSBOB

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Tom Scott is spot-on about this incident with Panarin. I've defended Tom Wilson in the past, but he should have been suspended for this garbage.

The big guy would make a great head of DoPS. Reputation aside,John Scott never was a dirty player,he didn't target star players,he didn't engage non-fighters and he was QUICK to respond when a teammate got run.
I'll always appreciate Scott making Staubitz answer for running Soupy on a touch up....

John Scott vs. Brad Staubitz, February 28, 2011 - Chicago Blackhawks vs. Minnesota Wild

Engelland had to pay the price for a terribly dirty hit on Kruger too.....

HSBOB

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Wilson is a real piece of shit, I can’t fathom why, know one has not taken the guy out. Year after year this guy is always involved in some altercation where someone can be seriously Injured. The league needs to suspend Wilson indefinitely for the remainder of the season including the playoffs with a substantial fine.
Somebody needs to apply a Duncan Keith type two-hander right above the glove that results in a broken wrist and then a Duncan Keith type chirp afterwards like....."try to punch me with that hand now jagoff".
If he wants a pound of flesh when he returns....break the other fucking wrist!
Maybe Dunks was a bit overboard at times with the hacks,whacks and retaliatory elbows to the head but tell me the last time somebody really lined him up.
I know it's a different era but guys gave O'l Stosh a wide berth after he opened a few of up for taking liberties......no body likes the 'shave and a haircut'.....different era or not!

Granada

Liked Posts:

I wouldn't go that far, but I understand where you're coming from. I still like players who play the game hard -- Wilson, Matthew Tkachuk, E. Kane -- they're becoming a rare breed. That said, the league should have done something here. I mean hell, suspend him at least for a game or two, if not the rest of the regular season. I would have been fine with them suspending him for a playoff game, but they would never do that, since stars get star-treatment (sadly).

HSBOB

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
The Rags just fired Benedict Cumberbatch.
Sounds like Drury had enough knives for everyone.....he inherits a team going in the right direction.

ruprecht

Bills Board Hall of Famer
Donator
Liked Posts:

HSBOB

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Blackhawks

Diehardfan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
With the Hawks long gone.....my playoff allegiance now falls to Coach Q and his Panthers.

Granada

Liked Posts:
With the Hawks long gone.....my playoff allegiance now falls to Coach Q and his Panthers.
Yes, I'd love to see them not only oust the defending Cup champs but also win it all.

For some reason, I wouldn't mind Colorado. I really love McKinnon's game and I can't stand Vegas, who remind of the Yankees -- darlings of the league.

Pretty much rooting for upsets in every other series other than Nashville, because fuck them.

Diehardfan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Yes, I'd love to see them not only oust the defending Cup champs but also win it all.

For some reason, I wouldn't mind Colorado. I really love McKinnon's game and I can't stand Vegas, who remind of the Yankees -- darlings of the league.

Pretty much rooting for upsets in every other series other than Nashville, because fuck them.
Could not agree more with Nashville. I hate ownership for trying to keep Hawk fans out of their arena, I hate the boring semi-trap style game they play...only thing I like about the Preds is the fact that they never do jackshit in the playoffs. So yeah, fuck em.

Tater

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Could not agree more with Nashville. I hate ownership for trying to keep Hawk fans out of their arena, I hate the boring semi-trap style game they play...only thing I like about the Preds is the fact that they never do jackshit in the playoffs. So yeah, fuck em.

That, and the stupid fucking goal song they play.