OT - Bernard Berrian catches friend and college teammate burglarizing his home

vincentvega

Liked Posts:
This is crazy. Tough to get more sleezy then doing someting like this to your own friend. It would be tough not to go and beat his ass before you show the footage to the cops.

Former Vikings WR Bernard Berrian catches college teammate burglarizing his home

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nfl-s...-teammate-burglarizing-his-home-171310956.htm

Former Vikings and Bears wide receiver Bernard Berrian has gone from catching passes to criminals, and his post-playing career as a sleuth won't get any easier than it did when he caught his friend red-handed.

The strange but true story, as told by Berrian to KFSN-TV Action News reporter Sontaya Rose, began with a pair of unsolved burglaries in Berrian's Fresno area home during early April. As a result, the one-time NFL leader in yards per reception installed a security system to help solve the targeted crime spree.

Meanwhile, Berrian's former Fresno State teammate and longtime friend Therrian Fontenot had taken a creepy interest in his whereabouts. Their conversations went something like, "Hey, man, are you around this weekend? Oh, you're out of town? Any chance you could send over the itinerary? Just curious is all."

A couple weeks later, Fontenot, who appeared in two career NFL games as a defensive back for the Packers and Browns, left a barbecue the two friends attended together, and Berrian received an alert on his phone. He fired up the security footage, and there was Fontenot rifling through his belongings.

"I actually watched him doing it while he was doing it," said Berrian. "I could have actually spoke to him, I got a microphone on there. I could have told him, I got you, while he was doing it."

[...]

"I was like, wow, he is a real professional, he takes a spray bottle with him to wipe off fingerprints and a towel."

A real pro, that Fontenot, breaking into the same house three times, repeatedly asking the owner of said house if he's at home and wearing no disguise in front of a security camera. It's a wonder he got caught.

[Yahoo Sports Fantasy Football: Sign up and join a league today!]

Berrian estimated his friend stole at least $30,000 cash. Per KFSN-TV, Fontenot recently pleaded no contest to the charges and is serving a six-month jail sentence due to the wideout's detective work.

Bernard Berrian
Therrian Fontenot

l

bearmick

Captain Objectivity
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Yeah, you can't do that.

Aquineas

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Vikings fans are snickering in schadenfreude right now.

satchice

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
no good Packers

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Bernard Berrian should have a TV show about him solving crimes with Rex Grossman as his partner and they work in various ways that Grossman winds up throwing something long range for Berrian to catch in order to save the day... A remote to stop a bomb, a baby, a football filled with anthrax, the possibilities are endless for this show.

vincentvega

Liked Posts:
Bernard Berrian should have a TV show about him solving crimes with Rex Grossman as his partner and they work in various ways that Grossman winds up throwing something long range for Berrian to catch in order to save the day... A remote to stop a bomb, a baby, a football filled with anthrax, the possibilities are endless for this show.

I gotta say I really like where you are going with this...

Spunky Porkstacker

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Why does he that much cash at home? Shouldn't it be in a safe?:obama:

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Why does he that much cash at home? Shouldn't it be in a safe?:obama:

No one wants to have to remember the combination to a safe and get it open in order to get their cash out to make it rain on bitches.... should the mood strike to make it rain you have a very limited window to provide said rain...

zack54attack

Bears
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. North Carolina Tar Heels
Well..he robbed the Vikings of a contract.

Urblock

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
:lmao:

zack54attack

Bears
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. North Carolina Tar Heels

True Detective season 3.

Packer Fan

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I am going to start asking my friends for their weekend itinerary.

Shawon0Meter

PLAYOFFS?!?
Donator
Liked Posts:
[video=youtube;LJLYkdilUm4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LJLYkdilUm4[/video]

L GUAPO

Liked Posts:
What does dumb fuck mean?