OT: Bradshaw: Rodgers is a whiny douche

bamainatlanta

CCS Donator
Donator
Not in those words but it is what he meant

msadows

I get what you mean, but some network will still pay him. If Booger McFarland can do it, anyone can 😂

Agreed, I don't doubt they would consider him, I just don't think he has the chops to stick it out.

Neither did cutler, imo. Never saw him being good at that.

Greg olsen on the other hand is going to be fucking fantastic this year on fox. Hopefully he does some bears games. Loved listening to him on the XFL.

satchice

Damn, he’d have to pay back the Packers $23 mil if he retired? I don’t see it.
Do you think he is hurting for cash? I mean to you and I 23 Mil is a lot but to him it is about a years salary. I would think if he repays them he will find another gig and i dont think he will be forced to downsize his lifestyle.

satchice

The guys worth 120 million and lives alone (in theory).
How much does he need?
exactly, and what's the difference if you have 120 million or 140 million.I don't think he is the type that is going to blow all kinds of cash on stupid shit. I bet that his house(s) and car(s) are already paid off. He can retire healthy, rich, and saying he retired as the leagues MVP.

Monster

exactly, and what's the difference if you have 120 million or 140 million.I don't think he is the type that is going to blow all kinds of cash on stupid shit. I bet that his house(s) and car(s) are already paid off. He can retire healthy, rich, and saying he retired as the leagues MVP.

And do commercials for a decade...

HawkBear

12 Year Rebuild Plan
Donator
I wish people (on both sides of the aisle) had this same attitude towards both parties in our incestuous political system. Old dumb alcoholics, the lot of them.....
No politics in the Bears forum. Consider this an infraction.