OT: Bradshaw: Rodgers is a whiny douche

Visionman

Liked Posts:
"The fact he hosted the show means that the producers found him to be a fit with the shows audience."
Or...they were hoping to use Rodgers popularity to reach a completely new demographic...

vabearsfan15

Liked Posts:
The Packers are in the wrong here. Its bigger than the Jordan Love debacle. Green Bay has been pissing Rogers whole career away. They have never gone out in free agency and made a splash move for him. They have never rafted a 1st round receiver. They basically tell him to make everyone else around him good and they just resign those guys over and over.

Honestly, who is Brian Gutekunst? Packers should fire him if it makes Rodgers happy. What did Gute think was going to happen after moving up to draft Jordan Love? He should understand the context. Look over and see what Tampa did for Brady. And yet still, drafts another CB in the 1st like they do every year...and give Rodgers 2nd/3rd rd targets. Just for once they should give him a 1st rd weapon. Just once..not Eddie Lacey...a real 1st round receiving target

Angry Boomer

President Mayhem
Donator
Liked Posts:
The Packers are in the wrong here. Its bigger than the Jordan Love debacle. Green Bay has been pissing Rogers whole career away. They have never gone out in free agency and made a splash move for him. They have never rafted a 1st round receiver. They basically tell him to make everyone else around him good and they just resign those guys over and over.

Honestly, who is Brian Gutekunst? Packers should fire him if it makes Rodgers happy. What did Gute think was going to happen after moving up to draft Jordan Love? He should understand the context. Look over and see what Tampa did for Brady. And yet still, drafts another CB in the 1st like they do every year...and give Rodgers 2nd/3rd rd targets. Just for once they should give him a 1st rd weapon. Just once..not Eddie Lacey...a real 1st round receiving target
Aaron...Is that you?

FozzyBear

Token CCS Minority
Liked Posts:

I dont care whos wrong. Arod out of the North is a win. Hope it happens.

Personally, I didnt need Bradshaws take, Rodgers has always been a douche. Im biased though.

Douchey, but funny.

1620185196120.jpeg

vabearsfan15

Liked Posts:
I dont care whose wrong. Arod out of the North is a win. Hope it happens.

Personally, I didnt need Bradshaws take, Rodgers has always been a douche. Im biased though.

Douchey, but funny.

View attachment 11680

Aaron...Is that you?

I think Rodgers is a douche too, but I find more comfort in believing the Packers Organization is incompetent. Rodgers is at the end of his rope. We've already endured years of him. When he hangs it up and moves on from the Packers it will be a happy day. But not just because he is gone, but because the Packers front office is poorly run.. They don't spend in free agency. They haven't drafted well for a decade. They can't manage a HOF QB...I truly think they will be in the cellar for a while once Rodgers is gone.

Angry Boomer

President Mayhem
Donator
Liked Posts:
I think Rodgers is a douche too, but I find more comfort in believing the Packers Organization is incompetent. Rodgers is at the end of his rope. We've already endured years of him. When he hangs it up and moves on from the Packers it will be a happy day. But not just because he is gone, but because the Packers front office is poorly run.. They don't spend in free agency. They haven't drafted well for a decade. They can't manage a HOF QB...I truly think they will be in the cellar for a while once Rodgers is gone.
"I think Rodgers is a douche too"

Thats all I needed to hear!

FozzyBear

Token CCS Minority
Liked Posts:

The Pack couldnt manage HOF Favre, are you surprised they are fucking things up with HOF Rodgers? Lets just hope ARod leaves and that Love is more of a hybrid loser Don Majkowski/Randy Wright type than the aforementioned HOF'ers. We need to bring balance back to the force.

Last edited: